Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

We are all coming to a point where banters are gradually getting real and we are all getting touchy. I will call it a day for tonight since tomorrow is gonna be a long night. :-)
True Csk mafias are getting touchy. One mention of the word that includes sreeni mama, csk mafias come out at you like a pack of wolves

we should all target that evil mascot Sidhoni today should troll him in every thread he visits B->
And get bored to death by his dumbass replies? :hmmm: Then he will send you death threats in PMs stating 'Parineeti ko kuchh mat bolna' :rofl:

True Csk mafias are getting touchy. One mention of the word that includes sreeni mama' date=' csk mafias come out at you like a pack of wolves[/quote'] Toothless wolves mostly. Their last resort is to do povaar abuse and close threads :rofl:

This can be the bet. If you win, my signature becomes - 'CSK is the best IPL team ever'. (something similar) If I win, your signature becomes - 'No team sucks more than CSK' (something similar) Deal? :hmmm:
Deal :two_thumbs_up: I would even add PWI Rocks!! And you need add Rajini sir's pic as ur avatar like all of us :woot: