Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

It's a well-known fact universally acknowledged that 'Cheater Queens' are cheaters. No point comparing them to Team India or introducing 'red herrings'.
:nono: in ur dream universe.. Bambis are the real cheaters.. just look how they hide, if someone mentions those facts ...

Why the MT of PWI Vs DD is not up yet? Where's the DEFAULT MT opener TNAMarkFromPune? Is he not well? I can't wait enough to follow this super duper exciting match.. I've planned to do nothing today but to follow this match as I've nothing better to do than to follow this match.. :agree: I'm sure all of you too are eagerly waiting for the start of this match.. :agree:

Why the MT of PWI Vs DD is not up yet? Where's the DEFAULT MT opener TNAMarkFromPune? Is he not well? I can't wait enough to follow this super duper exciting match.. I've planned to do nothing today but to follow this match as I've nothing better to do than to follow this match.. :agree: I'm sure all of you too are eagerly waiting for the start of this match.. :agree:
:agree: Hope it will get tied in Super over.

Sabby is the mascot. He knows the plan. Even I have been waiting for TNAMarks to open the thread :giggle: