I hate CSK

Laaloo

Heres the video look at 0:13 and 0:23,nothing beyond the line twsUSH-9ubo
I cant seriously see a frame in which both the bails are completely dislodged and the bat is still is 100% on the line in a single frame.Infact from the front angle (24 sec) it looked even more inconclusive in the video u posted. AS I earlier said it should have been a common sense decision from 3rd umpire and Hussey should have been given out based on the frames available.But all this clear cut out , not marginal or some sort of kanspiracy are just ridiculous and frankly comical.

husseyout.jpg Bat beyond the line. Click on the bar to see the original image size. I rest my case. :bow:
:facepalm: That is the upper corner of the bat. I can't believe CSK fans are even trying to justify that decision. It's hilarious. :hysterical:

husseyout.jpg Bat beyond the line. Click on the bar to see the original image size. I rest my case. :bow:
That was out because bails have gotten well out of the groove in that snapshot which means when the balls were just out of the groove, his bat was behind the line. You can see that in the other angle.

:hatsoff: SD hits the nail on the head...CSK can do what ever they want and get away scot-free as God Srini looks after them...:facepalm:
:agree:
You said they sucked in SLPL' date=' what was that T19? :hysterical:[/quote'] I carefully picked that article. You must read it at least two times to pick the hint about CSK :giggle: While CSK using performance-enhancing drugs for their players, umpires are treated with special kind of drugs :winky: look at that runout not given.

That was out because bails have gotten well out of the groove in that snapshot which means when the balls were just out of the groove' date=' his bat was behind the line. You can see that in the other angle.[/quote'] See post above. Even neutral fans are agreeing part of the bat was beyond the line. :hatsoff:

This evidence is counter-productive for your case. I have not seen the match or footage of this incident. But based on this image I can clearly see it was "out". Bat has not yet gotten inside line and bails are flying way away from stumps already. Can't understand how that can be given not out.

Anyways it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that it was a close call and the benefit of doubt went to the batsman cause as Domaink rightly pointed out the upper corner of the bat did indeed cross the line, however marginally. Thanks for your participation folks and put the kanspiracy pipe down. :hatsoff:

Anyways it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that it was a close call and the benefit of doubt went to the batsman cause as Domaink rightly pointed out the upper corner of the bat did indeed cross the line, however marginally. Thanks for your participation folks and put the kanspiracy pipe down. :hatsoff:
Logical Flaw... some part of the body or bat should be grounded in side the line. Upeer part of the bat can not be grounded. Even we agree with DomainK, it was out. Yeah, no it wasn't a close call. It was outright cheating from Cheaters Super King.