I hate CSK

Laaloo

Mumbai :((
What’s there to worry? If Kieron Pollard was 5”6 as opposed to being 6”6, we would have won the previous game. :mad: Nevertheless, it is time for CSK to stamp their authority over the perennial fake contenders.

What’s there to worry? If Kieron Pollard was 5â€6 as opposed to being 6â€6, we would have won the previous game. :mad: Nevertheless, it is time for CSK to stamp their authority over the perennial fake contenders.
:agree: We will beat them at their own backyard :ohyeah: :csk:

Let d sambars produce a decent cricketer from their state. Most annoying fans with no talent on display. Good on keyboard wars...Hence' date=' more supporters here in ICF. But when it comes to playing cricket on ground, nothing to show really...[/quote'] :mama:

Let me tell me how much I hate CSK 1) If I were on a crashing plane and CSK was a parachute, I would rather jump off to my painful death than touch the yellow material 2) If I had diarrhea and CSK was the only toilet available, I would hold it all in and burst my insides to glory 3) If I was on the gallows, and CSK was a President's pardon, I would kick off the bucket myself 4) If I was scuba diving and CSK was the last tank of oxygen, I would gladly choke myself to death on the salty water 5) If I brought a hot chick with AIDs home and CSK was the last condom, I would live with AIDS my whole life 6) If I was watching an IPL Final and CSK was playing against CSK, I would support the rain Gods to avoid seeing CSK win Did I mention I hate CSK?

Let me tell me how much I hate CSK 1) If I were on a crashing plane and CSK was a parachute, I would rather jump of to my painful death than touch the yellow material 2) If I had diarrhea and CSK was the only toilet available, I would hold it all in and burst my insides to glory 3) If I was on the gallows, and CSK was a President's pardon, I would kick off the bucket myself 4) If I was scuba diving and CSK was the last tank of oxygen, I would gladly choke myself to death on the salty water 5) If I brought a hot chick with AIDs home and CSK was the last condom, I would live with AIDS my whole life 6) If I was watching an IPL Final and CSK was playing against CSK, I would support the rain Gods Did I mention I hate CSK?
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: what if you were Sir Jadeja??

Let me tell me how much I hate CSK 1) If I were on a crashing plane and CSK was a parachute, I would rather jump of to my painful death than touch the yellow material 2) If I had diarrhea and CSK was the only toilet available, I would hold it all in and burst my insides to glory 3) If I was on the gallows, and CSK was a President's pardon, I would kick off the bucket myself 4) If I was scuba diving and CSK was the last tank of oxygen, I would gladly choke myself to death on the salty water 5) If I brought a hot chick with AIDs home and CSK was the last condom, I would live with AIDS my whole life 6) If I was watching an IPL Final and CSK was playing against CSK, I would support the rain Gods Did I mention I hate CSK?
:hysterical::hysterical: :hatsoff:

Let me tell me how much I hate CSK 1) If I were on a crashing plane and CSK was a parachute, I would rather jump of to my painful death than touch the yellow material 2) If I had diarrhea and CSK was the only toilet available, I would hold it all in and burst my insides to glory 3) If I was on the gallows, and CSK was a President's pardon, I would kick off the bucket myself 4) If I was scuba diving and CSK was the last tank of oxygen, I would gladly choke myself to death on the salty water 5) If I brought a hot chick with AIDs home and CSK was the last condom, I would live with AIDS my whole life 6) If I was watching an IPL Final and CSK was playing against CSK, I would support the rain Gods to avoid seeing CSK win Did I mention I hate CSK?
this.

Let me tell me how much I hate CSK 1) If I were on a crashing plane and CSK was a parachute, I would rather jump off to my painful death than touch the yellow material 2) If I had diarrhea and CSK was the only toilet available, I would hold it all in and burst my insides to glory 3) If I was on the gallows, and CSK was a President's pardon, I would kick off the bucket myself 4) If I was scuba diving and CSK was the last tank of oxygen, I would gladly choke myself to death on the salty water 5) If I brought a hot chick with AIDs home and CSK was the last condom, I would live with AIDS my whole life 6) If I was watching an IPL Final and CSK was playing against CSK, I would support the rain Gods to avoid seeing CSK win Did I mention I hate CSK?
:cantstop:

2) If I had diarrhea and CSK was the only toilet available' date=' I would hold it all in and burst my insides to glory[/quote'] If I had diarrhea and CSK was the only toilet available, I'd probably sh!t on it.

MTC.. u were normal before.. u did all the above mentioned stuffs and then u started hating csk :hatsoff: