4 foreigners out of 11 is too Much

vishalvirsingh

This is INDIAN Premier League..... V see that 2 to 3 main batsman out of 5 are foreigners and they play the entire 20 overs Be it fitch Gayle and even pointing or Pollard....pointing wud do in future 2 main fast bowlers r foreigners and only indian spinners play.... One indian trundler may get a chance ..... Is it a Joke..... We shud have 2 foreigners in 11 so that our players get proper guidance from players like gayle Every team wud play 1 foreign batsman and 1 fast bowler or bowler 4 is Too Many Its craz india"s best fast bowlers r sitting on the bench

Guys 4 players play and we watch only foreigners performing and Indians fielding Please realise this these 4 players are involved actively in batting n bowling as all rounders are also there and Indians do the most part of fielding...... 2 or 3 is perfect.....understand V need big foreign players to increase Qualoity not play all matches just see list of best batsman and best bowlers we have all foreigners After 16 matches steyn will win purple cap and Gayle orange We need indian league not foreign league..... V need to know best indian Talent from IPL Many best players r not getting chances
stop confusing me kid

R u interested to see the BEST Indian Talent in IPL or r u interested to see the Best foreign Talent
You can see the best Indian talent in the IPL anyway now because if they are the best Indian talent they will get to play among the 7 players. If you want to see all the Indian talent there are so many other domestic tournaments to showcase that.

i dont know why there is even a limit.. this is only for fun i dont see any development of any indian cricketer guys like shami are lucky to get 1 game per year and pandey has still not even debuted better to allow inclusion of 5 foreign players so that its more fun (which is the only purpose of this league lets not lie to ourselves )

Why don't you watch Ranji Trophy or Deodarh Trophy or numerous other domestic trophies if you want to watch only Indian players play. They should increase the number of foreign players atleast 5 or 6 so that we will be spared from watching filth and matches will be more competative.

i dont know why there is even a limit.. this is only for fun i dont see any development of any indian cricketer guys like shami are lucky to get 1 game per year and pandey has still not even debuted better to allow inclusion of 5 foreign players so that its more fun (which is the only purpose of this league lets not lie to ourselves )
Totally agreed. Increase it to 6 atleast. :protest:

This is INDIAN Premier League..... V see that 2 to 3 main batsman out of 5 are foreigners and they play the entire 20 overs Be it fitch Gayle and even pointing or Pollard....pointing wud do in future 2 main fast bowlers r foreigners and only indian spinners play.... One indian trundler may get a chance ..... Is it a Joke..... We shud have 2 foreigners in 11 so that our players get proper guidance from players like gayle Every team wud play 1 foreign batsman and 1 fast bowler or bowler 4 is Too Many Its craz india"s best fast bowlers r sitting on the bench
:hmmm: RCB fan?

Although it is recognised as domestic t20 league, dont get confused with it's definition. Its the most desired & ultimate prime showgroud for all cricketers arround the world. Only the best among bests supposedly get to play in IPL. tbh more Indians in these teams are already compromising the quality it promisses, in future its easily forseeable to have limitless/more overseas imports and more teams in IPL.

IPL quality of play is already pretty crap Because of the 6 indians in a team rule. Just look at how pathetic Indian t20 teams do in the champions trophy despite the 4 expensive foreign imports. And has the rule of having 6 indians a side helped us in finding T20 talent? No. In the past 5 years IPL hasn't produced a single player and as a result India didn't do squat in the t20 world cups. The players that did do well were established outside the IPL like yuvi. The reason is simple. If an indian does well in IPL (like murli or that one guy that scored 3 straight centuries.) its probably because he's playing against a team with 6 crappy indian players in them. where as if their was no limit the teams in the IPL would be genuinely be the best t20 teams in the world. And it would be easier for selectors to see which player are the most talented.

I am a Patriotic guy and I do not get any excitement seeing foreigners bat or bowl and same applies to 95 percent indians These foreigners really get good training of spin bowlers n sooner than later come back and defeat us in ODI, tests etc..... If we play 4 guys we ask them to play 12 overs out of 20 overs and then ask them to also Bowl 12 pvers......so Indian players do not play even half of cricket.....here with cricket I mean batting and bowling See kallis he plays 5 overs of batting and bowls 4 overs......he doesn't get out unless hets his quota of balls and as a result manoj tiwary and yusuf hardly BAT What I mean is we wanna see Juneja Vohra Rahul shukla dhawal kulkarni aby nachim See gony came and he fired in bowling and batting both..... We have Good all rounders we need to unleash them....

I remember once Sri Lanka A team participated in the Indian 1st class tournament (Duleep trophy IIRC) and became the runners up. Who knows with a bit of luck could have been the winners. Compared to this, in the IPL Indian players are way ahead than the majority of foreign players. Two groups feel different level of pressure because of the imbalance (7:4) in the team selection.

I am a Patriotic guy and I do not get any excitement seeing foreigners bat or bowl and same applies to 95 percent indians These foreigners really get good training of spin bowlers n sooner than later come back and defeat us in ODI, tests etc..... If we play 4 guys we ask them to play 12 overs out of 20 overs and then ask them to also Bowl 12 pvers......so Indian players do not play even half of cricket.....here with cricket I mean batting and bowling See kallis he plays 5 overs of batting and bowls 4 overs......he doesn't get out unless hets his quota of balls and as a result manoj tiwary and yusuf hardly BAT What I mean is we wanna see Juneja Vohra Rahul shukla dhawal kulkarni aby nachim See gony came and he fired in bowling and batting both..... We have Good all rounders we need to unleash them....
Every other domestic competion has 100% indian squads . Yet Indians don't watch them. IMO having more Indians in IPL is not going to help find more talent. Your just going to have even lower quality teams with more players that get hyped up and help the selectors make dumb pics.

India best batsman today are Dhawan Virat Pujara Manoj tiwary Karthik Gambhir Uvraj Dhoni Raydu Secd best guys mandeep uthappa manan vohra rahane badrinath etc had lil chance Out of above Tiwary and Raydu has hardly got a chance to BAT I was excited about seeing our Best fast bowlers but now fidn the same old foreign bowlers bowling in All matches that's Boring.....

India best batsman today are Dhawan Virat Pujara Manoj tiwary Karthik Gambhir Uvraj Dhoni Raydu Secd best guys mandeep uthappa manan vohra rahane badrinath etc had lil chance Out of above Tiwary and Raydu has hardly got a chance to BAT I was excited about seeing our Best fast bowlers but now fidn the same old foreign bowlers bowling in All matches that's Boring.....
I like indian players too but I don't think its wise to protect them from competing with Foreign players for spots. I wish I could be proud of kohli for being the number one run scorer in the best t20 league in the world but we all know that it isn't true because of the 6 indians per side rule. IPL players are the 2nd highest paid in the world, with the money they make the league should be much better than it is quality wise. It should be so as good as international T20s or better.