Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

Yes there are.. but I am not going there and that is not my point...Threatining to ban should be a NO NO...
I did not threaten to ban him. But please let me know when I have abused Precambrian in this thread before his post? And since you've made this into a big issue, ravish himself has said that Great Bong is his cousin and regularly posts his blog here - it's a bit of leg pulling in that context, hardly abuse. Now let's look at the other posts you made:
Your effort went waste - I couldn't see the image of your idiocy.
I genuinely could not see the image and given the context I don't think it would have been charitable. If you want I can dig around and post the image for you to decide.
Bhund vich paa ley.
Did you miss this post from him earlier :dontknow: http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2342520&postcount=122 And no I did not threaten that alcoholic with a ban, just was giving him an option to avoid reading my posts.

Singapore brother. The local time here is 2:10 AM on Wednesday morning, the 17th of April. There are military dressed personnel patrolling the arrival and departures area of Changi International Airport in groups. This is a huge airport, I saw them earlier in the night at a different part of the airport.

I did not threaten to ban him. But please let me know when I have abused Precambrian in this thread before his post? And since you've made this into a big issue, ravish himself has said that Great Bong is his cousin and regularly posts his blog here - it's a bit of leg pulling in that context, hardly abuse. Now let's look at the other posts you made: I genuinely could not see the image and given the context I don't think it would have been charitable. If you want I can dig around and post the image for you to decide. Did you miss this post from him earlier :dontknow: http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2342520&postcount=122 And no I did not threaten that alcoholic with a ban, just was giving him an option to avoid reading my posts.
This would go nowhere .. again its ok to joke, swear or pull each other leg (ICF is bit more open this way) and tbh I was enjoying the debate till you threatened him about the ban... but then again, if you think you were right and didn't threaten him... then my apologies...

I have no faith. I try to live by a few Buddhist ideals, but they are more pertinent to self discipline and mental conditioning than anything esoteric. I am not an atheist, i do not claim God doesnt exist. I am an agnost- i do not care if God exists or not. For the relevance of God from a moral perspective is still abhorrent in the way God is made relevant in Islam and middle eastern religions. As such, i see it pointless to try and claim/deny the existence of God, without actually investigating- on a logical and moral plane- the relevance of God in the first place. I find my conclusions to be similar to those of Buddha, Nagarjuna and Neitzche: that God, even if he/she/it/they exist, is irrelevant to me. Their relevance only surfaces momentarity during the momentary phases of existencial cowardice that is a function of 'not knowing everything' there is to existence. Nothing more, nothing less.
Nope. It may exist. I have no reason to believe it. Things that claim afterlife exists cannot prove it. Books that claim afterlife claim so on the basis of being representing God's words but cannot prove that fundamental claim (that they are indeed Gods words). As such, i am not going to live my life on a purely hypothetical construct, sacrificing the phenomenal reality that is THIS life. I call that 'throwing away your plate of daal-roti because someone promised you a plate of biriyani over the phone'. PS: Lets take this discussion elsewhere, we should not segway into metaphysics on a thread that is for condolences and updates on a great human tragedy.
Good one :).

This would go nowhere .. again its ok to joke' date=' swear or pull each other leg (ICF is bit more open this way) and tbh I was enjoying the debate[b'] till you threatened him about the ban... but then again, if you think you were right and didn't threaten him... then my apologies...
And that's my point - I did not threaten him with a ban. I am perfectly willing to paste the number of posters and which posters I've banned as an admin/mod and you can decide if you think if I've been harsh on anyone. Ironically, among the mods and admins I receive gaalis for being too lenient on posters.

I dont think it can be denied that America operates on a higher moral plane compared to Jihadi scum Therein lies the problem - we would hold america to a much higher moral standard compared to the religious numbnuts. However the same nation which professes to uphold democracy and moral values everywhere in the world started a war on a false premise - elements within the administration who did not agree with the official line (on WMD) were purged - e.g. Joseph Wilson. The war that was launched by Bush/Cheney on this false premise (knowingly) resulted in the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi people. No matter which way the Iraq war is critiqued, it is morally indefensible.

And that's my point - I did not threaten him with a ban. I am perfectly willing to paste the number of posters and which posters I've banned as an admin/mod and you can decide if you think if I've been harsh on anyone. Ironically' date= among the mods and admins I receive gaalis for being too lenient on posters.
Point taken and my apologies

How do you rate Taliban's suicide attacks on US military installations in Afghanistan which also claim innocent afghan lives? The stated intent is to kill enemy combatants
i am not totally against striking military targets. Whether it is a missile or a bomb jacket or a truck laden with bombs, i consider that as 'part of the territorry' of being a military. Civillians is where i draw the line.Unless the civillians are sheltering enemy combatants despite multiple warnings & opportunities to not do so. By involving themselves, they are involving themselves in the conflict and waiving civillian immunity status. Which is why i am critical of certain drone strikes and not of others.

And that's my point - I did not threaten him with a ban. I am perfectly willing to paste the number of posters and which posters I've banned as an admin/mod and you can decide if you think if I've been harsh on anyone. Ironically' date=' among the mods and admins I receive gaalis for being too lenient on posters.[/quote'] Ok post the list, will be interesting reading!!:giggle:

Some high class tools in here.

But, minutes after the explosions, internet tough guys and girls were already pointing the blame and ready to kill. Posted below are some of the horrible **** that was said online, all posted no more than a couple hours after the tragedy happened. And I stress SOME. Most of the posts on here, I’m able to look through and post the very “best” of the worst. I couldn’t even keep up with all the *****y tweets today.
http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48093470152/two-explosives-went-off-at-the-boston-marathon-on tumblr_inline_mlbsl0f0nV1qawfnh.pngtumblr_inline_mlbswy7oqa1qawfnh.png

One of these days, one of these terrorist organizations are going to brainwash a Indian to escape the close scrutiny that comes with a middle eastern or pakistani background. There are so many ignorant people in america that something like this is a really scary prospect.