Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

Its the ISI / Pak army policy to always hinder an sort of peace in India.. any sort of initiative and boom something happens.. Vajpayee Bus episode followed by Kargil , Zardari interview suggesting no first nuclear attack followed by 26/11... Pakistan kept saying that Kargil was done by so called "mujahids" which later on was revealed it was done by there own people and Pak Army who dress/behaved liked kashmiri mujahids mounted Kargil heights. I have a inner believe that all these things happening in India are done under close microscope of ISI .. all there members are ISI ... and there special spokesman is Hafiz Saeed.So whatever Pak govt or ISI wants to speak they use Hafiz Saeed and who in return supplies them with men.
Hafiz Saeed giving speeches against India in public and Dawood Ibrahim living in Pak happily are few extreme examples of that.

The cable channels in U.S., making hay. They have enough fodder now, for a long time, to twist and confuse people using this horrific incident to get attention, over dramatizing. Cannot imagine living in U.S. for 20+ years, it could easily have been me or my own children, given we travel a lot to cities and events like these. Innocent lifes whether it is in India or U.S, is the same and cannot be justified. The irony is U.S has the biggest war criminals in the entire world, in their own back yard - Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield, Rice who aided in many such acts and worse, over the years in Iraq. Now it is coming back to bite them in their own ass - sadly. I am not sure what this world is coming to.

Too much secrecy and silence surrounding the investigation - not even any vague answers yet as to who have been apprehended and who might potentially be behind it.
Isn't that good? Better to say something concrete than wild guesses. And honestly that's the way these things should be investigated.

That is because if it turns out that it was done by a non-Muslim American citizen, they will call him "psychologically disturbed" and send him to a hospital.
Like they did with Timothy McVeigh? The only time that I remember it was done the way you describe it was with Ft. Hood shooter Nidal Hassan - ironically enough, a devout Muslim.

Any public bombing is an act of terror' date=' no matter who committed it - what else can it be? A gas pipe exploded in 3 different places?[/quote'] Before I face your ire, please also read that I have changed my stand on that comment after DK responded in the same vein.

This world is gone to the dogs. So need a reset button. I do believe that a reset button will only come when political establishments worldwide are completely disintegrated. Really at the root of all crimes is the backing of some major political group or the other. Only with the complete disintegration of established political entities worldwide can this world start fresh again.
And the way to hit the reset button is kill a 8 year old and maim many other kids of his age? Kya yaar kuch bhi. Any chance you are from Pakistan? No not having a go at you in my Indian garb, but I get that sense of disillusionment from Pakistanis a lot. The democratic failure there is somehow made representative of democracy everywhere and cynical comments like yours pop out. Of course if not, then my apologies.

And the way to hit the reset button is kill a 8 year old and maim many other kids of his age? Kya yaar kuch bhi. Any chance you are from Pakistan? No not having a go at you in my Indian garb, but I get that sense of disillusionment from Pakistanis a lot. The democratic failure there is somehow made representative of democracy everywhere and cynical comments like yours pop out. Of course if not, then my apologies.
Sense of disillusionment comes only from pakistanis ? :hmmm:

:facepalm::facepalm: Hitting the reset button matlab holding political establishments accountable. Cynical comments my a$s. All governments have blood on their hands. Their actions are directly responsible for cycles of violence which ultimately take away lives of innocents. And so I reiterate unless political establishments like the corrupt monarchs of Saudi, the CIA, the ISI, the Mossad etc etc are disintegrated we will forever witness cycles of violence which will always affect innocents worldwide. And how on earth did you arrive at your conclusion? Seriously are you high or something?