Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

massachusetts doesnt have death penalty' date=' but it will be interesting to see who prosecutes in this case, the state of massachusetts or the feds[/quote'] From what I have heard and seen in prison videos nothing worse than spending life sentence in american prisons. Guy is going to be regularly thrashed and kept in solitary till death. What a loser...lost his life at 19.

From what I have heard and seen in prison videos nothing worse than spending life sentence in american prisons. Guy is going to be regularly thrashed and kept in solitary till death. What a loser...lost his life at 19.
he was influenced by his brother, the idiot. his brother was actually interrogated by fbi 3 years ago at the request of a foreign intelligence agency, but fbi did not find anything substantive. still, no sympathies at all for this loser. he deserves it

difference between FBI and CBI' date=' one works for the government, one works for the people[/quote'] Ban this guy for putting FBI and the other organization in the same line :protest: The other organization is worse than a house watchman :cantstop: Went all the way to Argentina to capture Quattrocchi and apparently forgot the papers.

From what I have heard and seen in prison videos nothing worse than spending life sentence in american prisons. Guy is going to be regularly thrashed and kept in solitary till death. What a loser...lost his life at 19.
yep. i feel sorry for him. i doubt he even has any links to terrorist networks, seems like some frustrated muzztard that just felt like killing a few people. they are gonna toss him in the slammer and he is gonna be everyone's ***** in prison. his ass crack will be as wide as a ****ing tea-cup in a few months. poor kid...should have just killed himself.

This whole glorification of the man-hunt as some sort of victory for humanity is pretty sickening. For pete's sake, kill/capture the guy all you want to, but you dont have to make this a hollywood style drama with live tweeting and product placements. Any time a human is killed/captured/injured, it is not something to have a victory dance over.

This explains a lot of difference between India and USA. In India, I doubt the public would have followed the instructions of the officials. They neither would have provided the tips. India would never have the public support and there is the vote-bank politics and thus conspiracy theories in India which prevents all that. So having a good security system includes the public as well and that's a key difference between both countries.