who can do a better job than Sachin in SA?

That's manure. What is with you Tendulkar' date=' Dhoni & now Sir Jadeja bhakts needing each other's crutches so that you can present your heroes as having cosmic powers ?[/quote'] Mate, I speak for truth It is philosophy , that up the whole team performance by 10%, when there is legend like Sachin in your XI. I think as a batsman he will do well in SA, A legend like him shouldn't be dumped like that I love every Indian cricketer, not only Dhoni, Sachin and Jadeja
0-4 + 0-4??? experience???
That team had Veeru-Gambhir-RD-Laxman. 4 of whom won't feature in the upcoming SA tour. India will most likely field with 4 new batsman in top 6 @ SA than they did in the previous tour, surely some experience is needed, now he might not perform like last time but surely his experience might come in handy for the team.
That team had Veeru-Gambhir-RD-Laxman. 4 of whom won't feature in the upcoming SA tour. India will most likely field with 4 new batsman in top 6 @ SA than they did in the previous tour, surely some experience is needed, now he might not perform like last time but surely his experience might come in handy for the team.
Right again mate , can't put all blame on Sachin His experience is a must for SA condition
Mate, I speak for truth It is philosophy , that up the whole team performance by 10%, when there is legend like Sachin in your XI. I think as a batsman he will do well in SA, A legend like him shouldn't be dumped like that I love every Indian cricketer, not only Dhoni, Sachin and Jadeja
How did you come up with that number 10%, why not 5% or 20%? Give me a reason :cantstop:
How did you come up with that number 10%' date=' why not 5% or 20%? Give me a [b']reason :cantstop:
You have to understand philosophy to understand it, biggest reason we won the WC because of Sachin presence The Mere Presence of others is good topic to do some research, http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/22584/0000132.pdf;jsessionid=569837A475DDD40733545EFCDF8687BA?sequence=1 Sachin is like a father figure to everyone in the team, his presence can huge difference in such important series, his experience and stature counts for a lot
the experience you are talking about wont come to use bcoz he will fail miserably' date='its almost impossible to think he can even survive 60 deliveries against that attack on those pitches[/quote'] Question Do you think that replacement can score more than him in SA? Ans: No chance So then why not use his experience to guide others, that youngster get to bat with the most successful batsman from SC in SA.