IPL 2013 : Match 32: Delhi Daredevils v Kings XI Punjab, IPL 2013, Delhi

Lord

But Umesh hardly bowls at the stumps. How will he get wickets. Don't think he has any other special skills like deadly yorker or outswinger or bouncer or inswinger or slower one to bother players on a consistent basis.
Whenever he bowled on stumps, he went for 4.:giggle: He has good outswinger, but he does not bowl with new ball. In test matches, most of his dismissals are bowler or LBW if you remember because he has freedom to that there but not in T20s. In T20s, you need to vary your line and lengths to not be predictable.

any other guy would have given 20 runs and did ya watch the 19th over? it was only cos of him they got match into super over
Steyn had gone for 12 in the super over against RCB :P I didn't watch the 19th but the point is Yadav doesn't have enough variations to be successful in the death overs. He is much better suited to test cricket.

Steyn had gone for 12 in the super over against RCB :P I didn't watch the 19th but the point is Yadav doesn't have enough variations to be successful in the death overs. He is much better suited to test cricket.
u need to start watching him bowl now forget what he did last year this year he has bowled yorkers,wide yorkers,slower balls and all at good pace and with good control see his economy in most of matches

u need to start watching him bowl now forget what he did last year this year he has bowled yorkers,wide yorkers,slower balls and all at good pace and with good control see his economy in most of matches
Maybe - haven't watched any DD matches except for CSK one. But others on the thread who have seen him don't seem to agree with you.

Well everyone will say he bowled well. That doesn't mean they think that he can be a good death bowler.
well he was bowling at death not giving runs and picking wickets.. tell me what more u want? he bowled yorkers and every other bowl u need at death with decent control name me one bowler who is better...rp singh maybe?:giggle:

well he was bowling at death not giving runs and picking wickets.. tell me what more u want? he bowled yorkers and every other bowl u need at death with decent control name me one bowler who is better...rp singh maybe?:giggle:
Which batsmen were batting when he did all that? Legend has improved quite a lot since previous years.

Which batsmen were batting when he did all that? Legend has improved quite a lot since previous years.
he got out well set kohli got 2 or 3 wickets in that spell:winky: legend got smacked for 20 runs in super over against much weaker batsmen

none of them will do well with old ball (which yadav is getting in each and every game )
+1,bhuvi,shami will almost always get spanked in the death ovrs,they havent got the pace and an effective yorker..pk should never play for india,sh1t loi bowler

+1' date='bhuvi,shami will almost always get spanked in the death ovrs,they havent got the pace and an effective yorker..pk should never play for india,sh1t loi bowler[/quote'] people here are never objective now its hype bhuvi time and honestly im the only person who started praising him here but that was for skills he has at death he will get smashed all around and yadav is ay day better option them him and even in tests yes i will pick yadav ahead of him