Amidst carnage, Bhuvneshwar Kumar's bowling stands out!

Texan

BK was fortunate not to bowl at Gayle. In my opinion, Luke Wright was the best bowler. He bowled at the time of the carnage. At that time Gayle was at his best and even the pathetic Dilshan was able to time some of his shots. Amid this mayhem, Luke Wright only gave 26 runs in 4 overs and took one wicket. People are blinded by their new found love for BK.

Hes leaguee ahead of some of the jokers hyped in icf as paasht bowlwrs Ishwar pandey looks mediocre so did the likes of sid kaul mohit aharma etc
mohit sharma looks mediocre agree but u already wrote of sid kaul who bowled 2 overs and pandey>? also u have forgotten bk too got smashed last year by same team... please watch some first class matches of this year to see how well these 2 bowled there is no hype.. rkt just provides information when we say they llok impressive we dont mean they are dale steyn we see some one who can play for india in future and if they keep improving they can be match winners for us.. sid kaul and pandey have shown enough glimpses of talent already that i wont write them of after 12 bowls bowled on flat tracks against some batsman who can hit any bowler on his day and this was like his best day:cantstop:

Sid Kaul has bowled 2 overs for 8 runs in this IPL and people are already writing him off ! Ishwar Pandey has bowled just 2 overs against the most destructive batsman in t20 playing the best innings ever on a patta. Is it sufficient information to dismiss him as a bowler ? Amazing !

Sid Kaul has bowled 2 overs for 8 runs in this IPL and people are already writing him off ! Ishwar Pandey has bowled just 2 overs against the most destructive batsman in t20 playing the best innings ever in t20 on a patta. Is it sufficient information to dismiss him as a bowler ? Amazing !
thanks for some sanity finally! :hatsoff:

mohit sharma looks mediocre agree but u already wrote of sid kaul who bowled 2 overs and pandey>? also u have forgotten bk too got smashed last year by same team... please watch some first class matches of this year to see how well these 2 bowled there is no hype.. rkt just provides information when we say they look impressive we dont mean they are dale steyn we see some one who can play for india in future and if they keep improving they can be match winners for us. kaul and pandey have shown enough glimpses of talent already that i wont write them of after. [] wowled on flat tracks against some batsman who can hit any bowler on his day and this was like his best day:cantstop:
Well put. :two_thumbs_up: Some of us are interested in learning about new players who have the potential to play for India. I don't think anybody has claimed that these bowlers are future greats. Rkt generally gives information about these unknown players. Why is it being.considered as hyping up these players ? Those fans who are not interested in learning about potential India team prospects can always ignore those discussions.

Well put. :two_thumbs_up: Some of us are interested in learning about new players who have the potential to play for India. I don't think anybody has claimed that these bowlers are future greats. Rkt generally gives information about these unknown players. Why is it being.considered as hyping up these players. Those fans who are not interested in learning about potential India team prospects can always ignore these discussions.
yep some of us even follow ranji season here.. i love information about these new players.. hype starts after people confuse potentially good with great:giggle: now bhuvi is getting hyped and u can see rkt is actually the one stopping them:giggle:

BK was fortunate not to bowl at Gayle. In my opinion' date=' Luke Wright was the best bowler. He bowled at the time of the carnage. At that time Gayle was at his best and even the pathetic Dilshan was able to time some of his shots. Amid this mayhem, Luke Wright only gave 26 runs in 4 overs and took one wicket. People are blinded by their new found love for BK.[/quote'] Gayle was fortunate he didn't face BK when ball was new

but my point is he did not bowl to Gayle.
You are saying as if it was his choice to not bowl to Gayle. What you're overlooking is that he didn't let Dilshan even rotate the strike when Gayle was going great guns.