Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

it belongs exactly in this place. The bottomline if Amma has made this convo belong in the IPL. Its not a 1% chance. Jalalitha refused to provide security. How are you going to protect players without the police?
That is upto IPL.. Both parties compete with each other on this issue as lot of Tamil votes hinge on this issue. So they will go any length to keep the issue alive and burning.

so why let other franchises stock up on SL players for so many years? As i said before if IPL banned SL players from the begning i can understand. This current move just reeks of prejudice and racism.
Because the student movement werent their earlier.But becoz of the massive protests from every quarter (ovt was forced to announce holidays) the TN govt had no other option.Its not like IPL was the only thing affected. She also had to cancel the asian athletics meet. If u think protesting against alleged genocide and war crimes is racism then its ur problem

Haha. So? Now you will get down to Indian crowd, North Indian crowd, Delhi crowd and so on.
Did you even read fKohli's comments ? :facepalm: "They forget that I play for India as well," what is going to say to Australia They forget that i play for Australia as well?

so why were games moved out of hyderabad? Face it. That fact is every TN person needs to take blame for this racist action at the last minute. You have an option, vote for the congress or the bjp. Dont vote for the DMK or AIADMK or Vaiko
Ur commenting on things abt which u have very little knowledge about. The protests against against Rajapaksa intensified in Tamil Nadu after Channel 4's expose.Students across the state took it up in a big way. Why are u bringing racism into this?

buddy its international tournament u can spin it like that.. give me proper reason why matches were not moved out of chennai? arent teams playing pakistan in uae bcos conditions in pakistan are not fit ?
Its tournament for Indian fans however u want to spin it. CSK matches shouldnt be moved out chennai because channai fans are more important than Srl players. Becoz the matches arent under threat.Only refusing to allow Srl players in India. U still havent answered me how do u view the refusal of countries to play in SA in 80s and 90s

Ur commenting on things abt which u have very little knowledge about. The protests against against Rajapaksa intensified in Tamil Nadu after Channel 4's expose.Students across the state took it up in a big way. Why are u bringing racism into this?
can u please explain to me whats happening ? its un related to thread i jsut want to know if u have time pm me :P

Its tournament for Indian fans however u want to spin it. CSK matches shouldnt be moved out chennai because channai fans are more important than Srl players. Becoz the matches arent under threat.Only refusing to allow Srl players in India. U still havent answered me how do u view the refusal of countries to play in SA in 80s and 90s
why would i think about past when i have current example of pakistan team why cant players play in pakistan? arent fans more important? why do they have to shift home games away ?

Because the student movement werent their earlier.But becoz of the massive protests from every quarter (ovt was forced to announce holidays) the TN govt had no other option.Its not like IPL was the only thing affected. She also had to cancel the asian athletics meet. If u think protesting against alleged genocide and war crimes is racism then its ur problem
Again i ask you, what the hell does a Tamil player like Mathews have to do with the genocide when probably his own kind were being killed? So if your Mathews, your screwed by the Sinhala in SL and screwed by the Indian tamils in TN. Isnt that the case? Thats not to say i dont have sympathy for the situation in SL. I would also understand if say SL government funded goons had carried out an attack on indian soil (in which case i would have given them an all out IPL ban).

You have an option, vote for the congress or the bjp. Dont vote for the DMK or AIADMK or Vaiko
This comment :hysterical: Frankly shows the poor knowledge of some of the NRIs seriously.:hysterical: We should vote for BJP or Kangress because of IPL and ignore the developments and progress achieved during DMK and ADMK rule :hysterical:

Again i ask you, what the hell does a Tamil player like Mathews have to do with the genocide when probably his own kind were being killed? So if your Mathews, your screwed by the Sinhala in SL and screwed by the Indian tamils in TN. Isnt that the case? Thats not to say i dont have sympathy for the situation in SL. I would also understand if say SL government funded goons had carried out an attack on indian soil (in which case i would have given them an all out IPL ban).
Becoz we want India to cut all relations with Lanka so as to force them providing solution for the Srl tamils there. Just like most Indians want to cut all relations with Pak to force them to act them to act on cross border terrorism

This comment :hysterical: Frankly shows the poor knowledge of some of the NRIs seriously.:hysterical: We should vote for BJP or Kangress because of IPL and ignore the developments and progress achieved during DMK and ADMK rule :hysterical:
dont most people complain that the DMK and AIADMK use the IPL issue as cover for misrule? This has been quoted millions of times by many people from TN. (who are obviously a minority) Secondly, how exactly will you know how good or bad a party is unless you vote them into power? or are you going to see saw between the dmk and aiadmk ?

why would i think about past when i have current example of pakistan team why cant players play in pakistan? arent fans more important? why do they have to shift home games away ?
Becoz u cant guarantee security in Pak in any situation.Whereas here its only about Srl players

Becoz u cant guarantee security in Pak in any situation.Whereas here its only about Srl players
so its make it smaller issue but over there we are talking about international cricket and interests of whole country and not just one franchise :hmmm: clearly for sake of equality they can move matches..it will be cheaper too since its in india only..

Did you even read fKohli's comments ? :facepalm: "They forget that I play for India as well," what is going to say to Australia They forget that i play for Australia as well?
:cantstop: Kohli has fooled people like you well. Don't you know it's about intense franchise rivalries and no one gives a feck whether he plays for India when he cheats?

dont most people complain that the DMK and AIADMK use the IPL issue as cover for misrule? This has been quoted millions of times by many people from TN. (who are obviously a minority) Secondly, how exactly will you know how good or bad a party is unless you vote them into power? or are you going to see saw between the dmk and aiadmk ?
No. Every election so far i can remember has been fought on development and corruption issues and never on Srl issues. As i said earlier Govt didnt take this decision independently but forced by massive protests by youth in TN.So how on earth would they cover with IPL issue?

Becoz we want India to cut all relations with Lanka so as to force them providing solution for the Srl tamils there. Just like most Indians want to cut all relations with Pak to force them to act them to act on cross border terrorism
so why all of a sudden? why in the 6th edition of the IPL? as i said before, i can understand the principle if maintained from the start. (a valid one in my view ) Yes student movements may have started. But its upto the government not to play popilist politics. Anyways we are going in circles. For me the people at chepuk are equally racist in banning SL players (many of whom are tamils themselves) because of them voting in political parties like the dmk and aiadmk on a continual basis.