Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

so its make it smaller issue but over there we are talking about international cricket and interests of whole country and not just one franchise :hmmm: clearly for sake of equality they can move matches..it will be cheaper too since its in india only..
So u wanna alienate TN people by saying Srl is more important than Tamil people (who are indian people) :hmmm:

I have watched a few in chennai.
Must be a few decades back. I have never watched a match in Chennai, so cannot compare. Bottomline is, a player like Kohli also incites the crowd majorly. So it is natural that the opposition will pick on him when they get an opportunity. That does not amount to obnoxious behaviour.

so why all of a sudden? why in the 6th edition of the IPL? as i said before, i can understand the principle if maintained from the start. (a valid one in my view ) Yes student movements may have started. But its upto the government not to play popilist politics. Anyways we are going in circles. For me the people at chepuk are equally racist in banning SL players (many of whom are tamils themselves) because of them voting in political parties like the dmk and aiadmk on a continual basis.
Noo.. blame the parents who gave birth to them.. oh wait.. grandparents, great great grandparents.. etc etc.

so why all of a sudden? why in the 6th edition of the IPL? as i said before, i can understand the principle if maintained from the start. (a valid one in my view ) Yes student movements may have started. But its upto the government not to play popilist politics. Anyways we are going in circles. For me the people at chepuk are equally racist in banning SL players (many of whom are tamils themselves) because of them voting in political parties like the dmk and aiadmk on a continual basis.
Yaar please read the thread again.It has been repeated 3 or 4 times. Recent ITV4 videos has forced the students into massive protests Its the responsibility of the govt to react to the wishes of the people. Eithey way its 1.30 am here.I am off to bed

Must be a few decades back. I have never watched a match in Chennai, so cannot compare. Bottomline is, a player like Kohli also incites the crowd majorly. So it is natural that the opposition will pick on him when they get an opportunity. That does not amount to obnoxious behaviour.
I saw the reecnt Australia/India test match :hmmm: Amount of knowledge among the fans, :hatsoff: Top stuff. The discussion among old guys were absolutely awesome. They discussed even matches from the 70s. great standing ovation for clarke when he came out.

Tamilians are worst racist people they don't have right to preach others
thats not a nice thing to say. I have said a countless times. If from 2008 they would have maintained this stance in the IPL i would have respected that. Whats happening with the SL tamils is not nice. But you have a situation whereby a DMK proxy the Sunrisers have Sanga as a captain. CSK then refuse the move the matches from Chennai. Now thats just hypocrisy of the highest order. for me this sudden flip flopping is the biggest issue. It represents racism from the majority. A populist racism even though not out and out.

I saw the reecnt Australia/India test match :hmmm: Amount of knowledge among the fans' date=' :hatsoff: Top stuff. The discussion among old guys were absolutely awesome. They discussed even matches from the 70s. great standing ovation for clarke when he came out.[/quote'] Good thing. Expected from hardcore fans.

So u wanna alienate TN people by saying Srl is more important than Tamil people (who are indian people) :hmmm:
i actually did not had much knowledge about this jsut received pm from gautimaan now i think its stupid to even compare it with cheater chanting :cantstop: but still is ipl so important to people ? oh well lets not mix both things ..

and your taking that seriously ? what a stupid reason first of all change your stupid logic of CSK fans = tamils & tamils = CSK fans
that will be when you will stop generalising the Mumbai crowd due to some small part of crowd ... And similarly how stupid are you to take the small crowd slogan seriously and discussing repeatedly here ... Consider that also as a banter Your ways slogan chanting crowd = whole Mumbai crowd The little banter = entire mumbais emotion Some of here also claims Mumbai = shiv sena .......wtf????

Saurav' date=' in this very thread some fans have brought up the point about Mumbai crowd. Even some mumbaikars.. what do you say for that?[/quote'] If you read my responses, I have been defending only this particular case from the beginning. I keep talking about the 'cheater' chant, because I even know the exact row in the North Stand where that chant comes from. Even I chanted that in the WI series, and it was all fun and games. You do it for a few seconds, you laugh about it, and then the game continues. You continue with the next chant. Never did I think that this chant can become such an issue. The Mumbai crowd as I said is intense and competitive and does not give an inch. It might lead to overenthusiastic outbursts at times (in fact, I fought with a guy in the 2010 IPL match at DY Patil when he was planning to boo Kumble), and the crowd may have been guilty as well a few times. But overall, the Mumbai crowd is a terrific crowd to watch cricket with. I am not sure whether any other crowd gives as much love to Indian cricketers (current and former - I saw Ganguly getting mobbed with more enthusiasm in Wankhede than at Eden). They are an intense bunch, so at times, they'll might overreact as well.

that will be when you will stop generalising the Mumbai crowd due to some small part of crowd ... And similarly how stupid are you to take the small crowd slogan seriously and discussing repeatedly here ... Consider that also as a banter Your ways slogan chanting crowd = whole Mumbai crowd The little banter = entire mumbais emotion Some of here also claims Mumbai = shiv sena .......wtf????
Okay, okay, cool down now. He is not comparing anyone actually and neither did he say a word about the Mumbai crowd.