Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

I would have been neutral. Nothing to support or anything. I am not saying that Awana did a great thing by not whining when he was mocked. Crowds cheer, crowds boo - yeh crowds ka dharm hai.
My stand has nothing to do with how Kohli reacted. I have gone after him as well when he had issue with crowd. But in this particular case he was not at fault. Heck even if had happened to some random dude my opinion would be the same.

i jsut want to know why always just kohli ? :rofl: he did a first in australia by showing finger to crowd and here again even after being indian he was targeted must be doing something wrong :cantstop:
You figure. You, KT and VVS are the three biggest Kohli fans at ICF.

My stand has nothing to do with how Kohli reacted. I have gone after him as well when he had issue with crowd. But in this particular case he was not at fault. Heck even if had happened to some random dude my opinion would be the same.
Let's agree to disagree. Because I will again repeat that the cheater chant is a perfectly harmless chant and you will say no and I will say blah blah and you will say blah blah and it will become morning ...

i jsut want to know why always just kohli ? :rofl: he did a first in australia by showing finger to crowd and here again even after being indian he was targeted must be doing something wrong :cantstop:
He has to gain composure.In this social media era you get scrutinized for every single action.

The problem is this X visits G1 and finds all people well behaved viz. just watching the game. Now, X hears about "few players" (note few players, once again I say few players) having problems with the crowd at G2. X then goes on to generalize G2 crowd as the "worst" on the same moral compass he has formed with G1. Justified or not, the generalization is not justified. Trivia - Fill in the blanks for X, G1 and G2. :D
X = vvvslaxman, G1 = Chennai & G2 = Mumbai am i right :hmmm: And that few players is Rat :--D

You figure. You' date=' KT and VVS are the three biggest Kohli fans at ICF.[/quote'] I am a kohli fan. But not a fanatic. I criticized when he acted childishly like showing finger to Delhi crowd. But i have a feeling there is so much hatred for Kohli in ICF more than even pakistani players. That is something i find it hard to understand. Not even Sreesanth was hated this bad. or even Bhajji.

He has to gain composure.In this social media era you get scrutinized for every single action.
but its true for every cricketer na ? actually every popular person,u have to learn to take it.. trust me this cricket crowd is nothing compared to some of the other sports.. people get booed all the time even in cricket seen so many test matches in england and australia and u can easily here crowd booing sledging with fielders near boundary.. specially if u drop catch in australia i have noticed crowds wont let u live peacefully after that :cantstop: imo there is nothing wrong with that maybe u feel differently..but thats personal opinion no /? its same with crowds too some people shout and chant like htis while others dont simple:winky:

This is the Mumbai crowd against Symonds in 2007 - 81045_m.jpg What part of this is booing? i recognize that it is not absolutely not fair to paint an entire city based on the actions of a few, but there's a clear and disturbing pattern that is emerging from mumbai

Only a small %. Not that many. Its more of a eastern burbs navi mumbai crowd there. Much more docile. Many of the chant masters you mention have their roots in the sena cadre families whose fathers were mill workers. From Parel to Lalbaugh. In any case, the north stand crowd and chantmasters have diminished drastically in their strength over the years. As i said before the sena got to them good in the aftermath of them booing sachin. Dont think that will ever happen again.
Here comes one more generalization and invention. In D.Y. Patio people not only from Mumbai comes in large number but from Pune too