Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

I have followed matches at Mumbai for many years. Also Mumbai crowd has always been in the news for bad reasons much like Kolkata crowds.
Go watch some matches in stadiums, you'll realize what goes on. Mumbai crowd is a great crowd and they make every match extremely entertaining with their enthusiasm and energy. The 'cheater' chant is a fairly common chant, all oppositions hear it all the time. Nothing uncommon, and it is part of the game; jeering your rival team is part of the game. Kohli is the same guy who shows middle fingers to Indian crowds.

Go watch some matches in stadiums, you'll realize what goes on. Mumbai crowd is a great crowd and they make every match extremely entertaining with their enthusiasm and energy. The 'cheater' chant is a fairly common chant, all oppositions hear it all the time. Nothing uncommon, and it is part of the game; jeering your rival team is part of the game. Kohli is the same guy who shows middle fingers to Indian crowds.
Who decides "what is part of the crowd what is not part of the crowd".. the guys who sit there? Sorry.. there are people who have different opinions on that. Mob mentality. That's all i can say.

Who decides "what is part of the crowd what is not part of the crowd".. the guys who sit there? Sorry.. there are people who have different opinions on that. Mob mentality. That's all i can say.
LOL. I don't know what sense you wanna make. If sledging the opposition is a wrong thing, Kohli is guilty of it every match.

Rewind back to IPL 2011 - CSK vs RCB qualifier and watch how the supposedly future Indian captain Virat Kohli responds to a member of the crowd when he says "CSK rocks". Virat is one of those "Delhi Boys" who can dish it out but turns into a sour grape when it comes to taking it back. 6sn6ID8tnUs
If actually you hear closely in the background.....somebody abuses Kohli at around 0:35 by saying Teri Ma ki choot FIRST....after the CSK rocks comment.....at first I thought it was Kohli himself replying but then I tried to make sense of the situation and why the stewards would tell the people in the crowd to shut up and why Kohli was like don't abuse my mother......Kohli's reaction though was way over the top as always getting provoked and all....but it's instances like these that I absolutely don't condone....people say this is how it is everywhere.....all I'm saying is it shouldn't.....not that I can do anything about it atm.....

LOL. I don't know what sense you wanna make. If sledging the opposition is a wrong thing, Kohli is guilty of it every match.
Hmm.. Blame Kohli also then.. but don't blame Kohli and leave crowd alone. Players play on the field. In the heat of the moment some lose it. Guys like Kohli, Gauti lose it easily. Guys like Dravid, Sachin just ignore it. Guys like Viru laugh, Dhoni cool it off. But their onfield theatrics should not be an excuse for you to call them names. There are lot of fun ways taking a dig at players.

Hmm.. Blame Kohli also then.. but don't blame Kohli and leave crowd alone. Players play on the field. In the heat of the moment some lose it. Guys like Kohli' date=' Gauti lose it easily. Guys like Dravid, Sachin just ignore it. Guys like Viru laugh, Dhoni cool it off. But their onfield theatrics should not be an excuse for you to call them names. There are lot of fun ways taking a dig at players.[/quote'] Kohli's on-field theatrics are not a one-off. He does that compulsorily in most matches. He has MC-BCed umpires as well. So he has no moral high ground to whine if the crowd is booing him. Also, as I have repeatedly stated, the 'cheater' chant is just a fun chant. I have never heard West Indies or England or Australia whining about it. It's just silly banter.

If actually you hear closely in the background.....somebody abuses Kohli at around 0:35 by saying Teri Ma ki choot FIRST....after the CSK rocks comment.....at first I thought it was Kohli himself replying but then I tried to make sense of the situation and why the stewards would tell the people in the crowd to shut up and why Kohli was like don't abuse my mother......Kohli's reaction though was way over the top as always getting provoked and all....but it's instances like these that I absolutely don't condone....people say this is how it is everywhere.....all I'm saying is it shouldn't.....not that I can do anything about it atm.....
All Kohli said was "Tu Bhi Has Raha Tha na, kuch karne nahi aata hai ..." and all that. I don't see any TMKC comment by the crowd.

lets all calm down. He was called a cheat, which is hardly the worst thing in the world. At the same time the mumbai crowd should have laid off him because he is only a young lad. Talking about captaincy, I for one am impressed so far with Rohit sharma. Have to say i had my doubts and still have a few doubts. But handled himself well in the Mi colours.