The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

Quit the whining and take the bet..You have the opportunity to evict us all if you win this. And being the Master race, you should win this right? C'mon Ram - Its like taking a bone from a puppy.
Yes, we are THE Master Race and we WILL win this edition of the tournament. there, I just said it. Now, take a picture, frame it and put it on a bill-board if you want. BUT, you cannot coerce me (or any of the members of the csk nation) to enter into bets. Puppies are too fringe for us to even take seriously.

If it rains out' date=' how do u retain the cup? :cantstop:[/quote'] Same way how Eng or Aus retain drawn Ashes trophy or any team retains a drawn series's trophy if they are the former champions. In case of rained out match, if the preceding champion is playing the match then they will retain the cup. In this case chennai is 2011 champions and kkr won't qualify so cup is ours.

Yes, we are THE Master Race and we WILL win this edition of the tournament. there, I just said it. Now, take a picture, frame it and put it on a bill-board if you want. BUT, you cannot coerce me (or any of the members of the csk nation) to enter into bets. Puppies are too fringe for us to even take seriously.
:finger: :finger: You can have a big mouth but not the guts to put yourself on the line. What phattus! :rofl:

Same way how Eng or Aus retain drawn Ashes trophy or any team retains a drawn series's trophy if they are the former champions. In case of rained out match, if the preceding champion is playing the match then they will retain the cup. In this case chennai is 2011 champions and kkr won't qualify so cup is ours.
Are you Srini? Who made this rule? :cantstop:

Same way how Eng or Aus retain drawn Ashes trophy or any team retains a drawn series's trophy if they are the former champions. In case of rained out match, if the preceding champion is playing the match then they will retain the cup. In this case chennai is 2011 champions and kkr won't qualify so cup is ours.
bs this does not happens in tournaments both teams in final are declared winners like it happened iwth india in champions trophy