Dedicating it to Woolmer and/or 83 Comparison

Rajiv

If India wins, can we expect comparisons with 83 ( ala Kapil and Dhoni ) and fearless attitude :bhangra: On the other side of the horizon, will Malik dedicate it to Bob Woolmer ( especially in South Africa ) Since, everyone is on a run to open new thread; I decided to do that same coz I really couldn't fit this anywhere My mind was so positive after yesterdays win but Gambits thread just took it down :thumbs_down: I will do the usual - not log on to the net and come back from work at 5:30PM. My heart would be pounding to touch the remote and begin the proceeding. I will fwd the run ups and wait for that boundary and/or wicket, I will super fwd if I don't find that Pakistani wicket. If India wins - I will shout as usual which my neighbors are used to; they already take me as an internet predator who bangs desks and whistles when he sees a boundary or a wicket When I click ICF from my favs, I will expect atleast one thread saying Comparisons between 83 and 07 wins OR Somewhere in the posts, Malik dedicating it to Bob Woolmer :isalute: In Scenario one, I will have the energy to upload the best highlights which would probably be out by that time :psalute: :In Scenario two, my internet wil slow down like me and I wouldn't care anymore -- Conclusion: WHO THE FACK THOUGHT OF A MONDAY FINAL

ICC :devil_smile:
No, it was the South African organisers. They thought their team would make it to the final and with Monday being a public holiday in South Africa - the stadium would be sold out as the crowds would turn up in the hordes to cheer their team on. That didn't happen, but i am sure it will still be a sell out crowd since India are playing Fakistan.