Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

Every single vote for G_B is bought by S=G :mad:
Just send me the list of those names and all those votes would be cancelled. :hmmm: I'll do my investigations anyway, and if it is found out without doubt that MI has bought all its votes and CSK has been completely clean, the thread would be awarded to CSK. --- Chief Election Commissioner

Just send me the list of those names and all those votes would be cancelled. :hmmm: I'll do my investigations anyway, and if it is found out without doubt that MI has bought all its votes and CSK has been completely clean, the thread would be awarded to CSK. --- Chief Election Commissioner
commisioner Sahib, Sidhoni ne thread bana bhi li hai - jaakar uskp lock kariye

That is irrelevant as of now. You can only create the official thread once you win the poll. --- Chief Election Commissioner
The opposition candidate ran off :hysterical: :hysterical: If he doesn't return before 600 UTC, sidhoni shld be declared as winner :two_thumbs_up:

Outy wake up :shout: the evil empire has let its minion Sidhoni create the thread even though the election is still going on. Wake u for the sake of democracy.
Don't cry. It is just a fake thread. It is not an official thread as I have not approved of it. --- Chief Election Commissioner

The opposition candidate ran off :hysterical: :hysterical: If he doesn't return before 600 UTC, sidhoni shld be declared as winner :two_thumbs_up:
If G_B does not return till 2.30 PM IST on 21 may 2013 then I will create the thread as he asked me to. Here is the proof: 2usifzb.jpg