Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

This Vindoo is ugly as feck. How the hell did he end up even being a B grade bollywood actor?
He is, after all, Dara Singh's son. Nepotism is the name of the game. And he never was the 'hero'. A side villain in most of the mindless 90s action flicks.

Lest we forget, updates on the ongoing investigation http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/indian-premier-league-2013/ipl-spot-fixing-gurunath-vindoo-name-a-chennai-hotelier_762091.html relevant excerpt

While seeking Gurunath`s custody yesterday, crime branch told the local court that he had placed huge bets on IPL matches after fixing the game. "First, a particular match was fixed, then Gurunath used to place huge bets on those matches," police`s remand application said.
Both Meiyappan and Vindoo name a Chennai hotelier in the spot fixing/betting saga. Meiyappan will be remanded in police custody till the 29th.
Lest we forget, updates on the ongoing investigation http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/indian-premier-league-2013/ipl-spot-fixing-gurunath-vindoo-name-a-chennai-hotelier_762091.html relevant excerpt Both Meiyappan and Vindoo name a Chennai hotelier in the spot fixing/betting saga. Meiyappan will be remanded in police custody till the 29th.
Match fixing , i dont think they have any proof [as it needs both sides]. Police also unable to find main evidenc "Mobile phones" All in all looks like coverup is done.
Match fixing ' date=' i dont think they have any proof [as it needs both sides']. Police also unable to find main evidenc "Mobile phones" All in all looks like coverup is done.
What the Police have or haven't we won't know till they make it public. However, whatever they presented before the judge was enough to remand Meiyappan in custody.
Match fixing ' date=' i dont think they have any proof [as it needs both sides']. Police also unable to find main evidenc "Mobile phones" All in all looks like coverup is done.
mumbai police :giggle::giggle: on a serious note , why police needs to seize the same moible phone :hmmm: even if they cant trace the mobile phones , probably n/w provider might give the GPS co-ordinate history which might point to SIL
mumbai police :giggle::giggle: on a serious note , why police needs to seize the same moible phone :hmmm: even if they cant trace the mobile phones , probably n/w provider might give the GPS co-ordinate history which might point to SIL
I'm guessing for sms, whats app chats, other contacts in his list etc. Apparently they already have 40 calls on record from his conversation with Vindoo. But that could be from another phone.
What the Police have or haven't we won't know till they make it public. However' date=' whatever they presented before the judge was enough to remand Meiyappan in custody.[/quote'] But where is the evidence for match fixing? Betting can be pushed on Vindoo's head and Mayappan can get away lightly. Also in ICC clause for ethics there is no mention of SIL , so Seeni escapes from there as well.
But where is the evidence for match fixing? Betting can be pushed on Vindoo's head and Mayappan can get away lightly. Also in ICC clause for ethics there is no mention of SIL , so Seeni escapes from there as well.
The Police have, in a press conference, stated that Meiyappan was guilty of match fixing and passing off inside info to the bookies in addition to betting. Whether or not those allegations holds weight is for the court to decide. I can only say that making so huge an allegation on someone so influential cannot happen if there isn't substantial evidence. It can wreck the officer(s) career(s). And it is an ongoing investigation. Not a T 20 game, that they keep updating their 'scorecard' or twitter handle and informing us of what evidence they have. The investigating authorities will tell us what they feel necessary, as and when they feel the need to do so.
The Police have, in a press conference, stated that Meiyappan was guilty of match fixing and passing off inside info to the bookies in addition to betting. Whether or not those allegations holds weight is for the court to decide. I can only say that making so huge an allegation on someone so influential cannot happen if there isn't substantial evidence. It can wreck the officer(s) career(s). And it is an ongoing investigation. Not a T 20 game, that they keep updating their 'scorecard' or twitter handle and informing us of what evidence they have. The investigating authorities will tell us what they feel necessary, as and when they feel the need to do so.
How much do you really trust the investigation and its outcome?
But where is the evidence for match fixing? Betting can be pushed on Vindoo's head and Mayappan can get away lightly. Also in ICC clause for ethics there is no mention of SIL , so Seeni escapes from there as well.
:D You are spot on here. http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/ipl-spot-fixing-in-icc-code-of-ethics-no-law-for-son-in-law/20130527.htm
According to ICC's Code of Ethics, there is a specific clause pertaining to gambling, gaming and betting where a 'Director' or equivalent and his family members cannot indulge in any activity pertaining to "betting business" but there is no specific mention of son-in-law in that particular clause. The clause 7.2 (d) of ICC's Code of Ethics states: "It is not permitted and a Director shall be in breach of this Code if a member of his immediate family (being a spouse, parent, sibling, son or daughter) has a controlling interest in a betting business, a substantial relationship with a betting business or is employed in the day to day operational control of a betting business."
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:........I highly doubt that he was being intentional with that observation......he was just being the eternal pessimist that he is....
It;s there in all news papers , Also clause was posted by DM yesterday and i didnt find any specific relation names. Pessimism because we all saw how Seeni erased Mayappan from CSK managemnt ,so you have to read everythign carefully :giggle:
It;s there in all news papers , Also clause was posted by DM yesterday and i didnt find any specific relation names. Pessimism because we all saw how Seeni erased Mayappan from CSK managemnt ,so you have to read everythign carefully :giggle:
But they still have a lot of evidence to terminate CSK via Meiyappan connection. They've found Meiyappan's business cards with the designation of Team Principal. I'm still not discounting a Sirni chamatkar.....but the odds are stacked against him.
But they still have a lot of evidence to terminate CSK via Meiyappan connection. They've found Meiyappan's business cards with the designation of Team Principal. I'm still not discounting a Sirni chamatkar.....but the odds are stacked against him.
You didnt heard Seeni last evening :giggle: He is telling there will be a comission to findout whtehre Mayappan is related to CSK or not. He wants to give a fair chance to CSK.