Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

Nice article :two_thumbs_up:
Wen I'm down, I switch onto a new channel to hav a good laugh.... den giv myself the disclaimers "All claims made by the media r fictitious n any resemblance to any1 livin or dead is mere co-incidence" :hysterical: IPL is a tamasha but our media is a Bigger Tamasha
Wen I'm down, I switch onto a new channel to hav a good laugh.... den giv myself the disclaimers "All claims made by the media r fictitious n any resemblance to any1 livin or dead is mere co-incidence" :hysterical: IPL is a tamasha but our media is a Bigger Tamasha
:haha: :haha: Welcome to ICF :icflove:
New Delhi: The Mumbai Police on Monday claimed to have recovered Gurunath Meiyappan's mobile phone from his yacht. The police is still looking for three more phones of Meiyappan, a suspect in the IPL betting case. Police sources said Meiyappan used these phones to stay in touch with bookies.
src : IBN
ok.. they got meyappans phone.. but do they have any proofs that meyappan used those phone to contact bookies ?? :sherlock:
The Mumbai police claim to have the conversation recordings. It has been reported that voice samples of Gurunath Meiyappan has been taken to verify the recordings.
158573.jpg
India Cements owns CSK, if Guru holds even a single share of India Cements den he can be deemed as the Owner (I'm not aware if he holds any).... If he doesnt, den as Don Srini mentioned he is CSK's so called "Honorary" member. We can put thousands of such screenshots, visitin cards n videos but Guru n Don will walk free.... All Hail "Indian Legal System" :giggle: .... Something as brazen as this can only happen in India..... :nervous:

As a CSK fan I would hate to see CSK terminated and would definitely stop watching IPL and CLT20 if it were to happen but from a neutral perspective I think they should terminate the franchise or they should at least sell the team to a new owner.