Shame on you Mr.Meyappan for embarrassing the master race

velu

Vindoo is the enough proof for now. Court did not extend police custody of 2-3 bookies in Delhi once police failed to show any new evidence.
Those are noname bookies,here we are talking about influential person.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Specials/Cricket/T20/Chunk-HT-UI-T20-SpotFixing/Gurunath-Meiyappan-loved-to-bet-even-during-school-days/SP-Article10-1065889.aspx He was a regular feature of the cricket team of Don Bosco’s Falcon House and also loved snooker. “He not only put bet on his own performance but also on other players. Once I remember that he was betting which pocket of the snooker table will have maximum balls,” said a fri :hysterical: what a twisted guy Seenu mama ended up with..

Police keep saying he placed huge bets and then say he placed bets around 5-10 lakhs per match. Is that a huge bet by his standard? How much can he realistically earn? Another accusation is he may have handed team composition and strategy to Vindoo. Again what is the big secret there? CSK has one boring strategy. Bat horribly slow, give hope to opposition and then thash them. Even I would have given that for free :dance: This more like insider trading offense. Definitely looks like someone whats to finish off Srini using this as an excuse. In other related news Srini is fighting as a Don. One old tiger terrorizing a jungle. Meyappan should be embarrassed indeed.

doesnt matter what CSK owners do...everybody in this country,with or without some power,is corrupt... the only problem is when players do it wrong...and as of now all important players that play for India are clean...and I dont even feel anyone like MSD or Sachin would ever be interested in fixing...

Lawyer of N Srinivasan's son-in-law Gurunath Meiyappan, who has been arrested and sent to police custody on charges of betting in IPL, told CNN-IBN that his arrest was made under pressure. "The fact of the matter remains that the police have no evidence with them. Or conclusive proof or prima facie evidence - oral or documentary. It is extremely wrong and unfair to put the cart before a horse and tell a person that I will arrest you on a suspicion that you might be guilty of," said Abad Ponda. Meiyappan was sent to police custody till May 29 after a three-hour long argument in a court. A tired looking Meiyappan had earlier been interrogated for several hours after a dramatic midnight arrest. "It's apparent that the arrest was under pressure.. Obviously there are vested interests and I don't need to spell them out," Ponda said.
src IBN Mayappan is innocent :yay: :yay:

That should be the final nail in the coffin.....they absolutely cannot play the final after knowing this...........
How does that affect CSK's performance on the ground? MI should be kicked out as there is a possibility they may have made use of this info :hysterical:

That should be the final nail in the coffin.....they absolutely cannot play the final after knowing this...........
Oh the match is definitely happening. As much I would like for it to be cancelled, I do think that the match still being played after such stunning revelations would end up being far, far worse for Srini/Gurunath so I say bring it on - lets have the match - aur maarey jaaynege yeh log Final karwa kar.

Sources revealed Gurunath Meiyappan placed 9 bets on IPL matches. He placed one bet of Rs10 lakh on one CSK match. Of the nine bets, he won five and lost four, sources added.
http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/1839211/commentary-live-ipl-spot-fixing-shame-sreesant-ajit-chandila-ankit-chavan-to-be-produced-before-saket-court-after-2-pm I highly doubt players were involved. No way he can pay the players based on his winnings. And I am sure srini will have think twice before handing his business to this joker. Has all the information available and still loses 4 bets

How does that affect CSK's performance on the ground? MI should be kicked out as there is a possibility they may have made use of this info :hysterical:
Your Owner/CEO/Honorary whatever has confessed to betting.....and they've found evidence that he fixed matches with the help of Vindaloo Singh.....the former alone is grounds for franchise termination.....if the BCCI had an ounce of dignity:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.....they wouldn't let this final happen......considering one of the finalists is involved in such a huge scandal......