Rafa-you rock!

vamos_rafa

Exactly!!! It's highly unfair to make such allegation just based on someone's appearance or stamina. Amélie Mauresmo looked even more manly. Serena is not the only female athlete who looks muscular' date=' you will find many more in track and field. Not all of them are building muscles by taking PADs.[/quote'] Mauresmo, Davenport and the Williams sisters have openly criticized the WTA's off-season doping program initiatives..... http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/serena_williams_locks_herself_mix_e33FXOULdoqlWqXmotSDSP Above link is an article on how Serena called the police on an ITF drug tester..........no confirmation that she eventually took the test either....... As a student of human anatomy......I know for a fact that woman don't naturally gain a physique with so much mass like Serena's.....besides....if you notice.....her weight fluctuates quite often.... There is a serious culture of organized doping here in the US in various sports......right from the high-school level.....

Mauresmo, Davenport and the Williams sisters have openly criticized the WTA's off-season doping program initiatives..... http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/serena_williams_locks_herself_mix_e33FXOULdoqlWqXmotSDSP Above link is an article on how Serena called the police on an ITF drug tester..........no confirmation that she eventually took the test either....... As a student of human anatomy......I know for a fact that woman don't naturally gain a physique with so much mass like Serena's.....besides....if you notice.....her weight fluctuates quite often.... There is a serious culture of organized doping here in the US in various sports......right from the high-school level.....
Just hearsay. I wouldn't blame anyone unless he or she has been tested positive. She played and won the Olympics too. The drug test there is quite stringent. So it would be hard to imagine that if she dopes she would risk her career by playing the Olympics. Also the link you gave didn't prove anything. It could just be a genuine mistake and these players regularly undergo random blood/urine tests even during the off season. Nadal for example was tested 6 different times without notice during his 7 months sabbatical. It's not very easy to hide it.

Just hearsay. I wouldn't blame anyone unless he or she has been tested positive. She played and won the Olympics too. The drug test there is quite stringent. So it would be hard to imagine that if she dopes she would risk her career by playing the Olympics. Also the link you gave didn't prove anything. It could just be a genuine mistake and these players regularly undergo random blood/urine tests even during the off season. Nadal for example was tested 6 different times without notice during his 7 months sabbatical. It's not very easy to hide it.
Honestly.....facts like these will hardly get published in mainstream media.......even if someone does have evidence......the PR machines of such athletes will fight tooth and nail to protect their clients.......case in point, Lance Armstrong.....it was a well known fact on the cycling circuit that he was a cheat......but even the bloody UCI covered his ass on many occasions...... Also, as an animator who has had to study human anatomy, I know for a fact that woman do not naturally grow like Serena.....no way.....

It is very likely now that he will end with more than 17. 4 slams in 3 or 4 years is more than achieveable for him. He may as well take time off in the grass season from now on, he has two Wimby wins anyway, keep himself fit for American HC swing

It is very likely now that he will end with more than 17. 4 slams in 3 or 4 years is more than achieveable for him. He may as well take time off in the grass season from now on' date=' he has two Wimby wins anyway, keep himself fit for American HC swing[/quote'] He does have a realistic chance of going for it. Provided he remains injury free, he can give it a real shot.

It is very likely now that he will end with more than 17. 4 slams in 3 or 4 years is more than achieveable for him. He may as well take time off in the grass season from now on' date=' he has two Wimby wins anyway, keep himself fit for American HC swing[/quote'] this amazing performance on the american HCs was once in a lifetime for nadal,i dare say he`ll never repeat such performances here,this very well might be his last USO considering djokovic and murray will comeout even stronger next year..after the win,we saw how much it meant for nadal,he badly wanted another HC slam,he has exerted too much on his knees and we will see the implications later this year.. however his best chance to win will be at RG and aus open

Unless his performance dips or a rise of any other player, he looks good to match Federer's record. I hope at the end of the day that Federer has more slams than him, but if he goes on to achieve it, he should easily be called the greatest tennis player. Not that he isn't right now, he is already one of the greatest.