The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

:winky: what about the hero ??
Let's break the current male dominating trend......make Priyanka the main protagonist......I know we may lose out a bit in the marketing sense.......but if we can sign up someone like cabby to do an item number.......then we can more than make up for it......

Let's break the current male dominating trend......make Priyanka the main protagonist......I know we may lose out a bit in the marketing sense.......but if we can sign up someone like cabby to do an item number.......then we can more than make up for it......
what an idea sir ji :rofl: so who will play opposite her ? is it KW or I4MTW :dance:

Confession- I banged a girl who happened to be my college mate for more than 50 times in 3 months when I went to Bangalore for my college project. She recently got married with her bf. Those days were heaven.
did you visit their marriage :P

Confession- I banged a girl who happened to be my college mate for more than 50 times in 3 months when I went to Bangalore for my college project. She recently got married with her bf. Those days were heaven.
Which part is heaven? attending her marriage. :D