Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)

Gaurav

Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

does it hurt to go alone to stadiums to watch cricket matches? Do u feel inferior now? He he..
Half a chat on a forum like a moron like you will make anyone feel infinitely superior. :laugh: Ever travelled on your own in your life? Or do you need the permission of your imaginary girlfriend for that?

Half a chat on a forum like a moron like you will make anyone feel infinitely superior. :laugh: Ever travelled on your own in your life? Or do you need the permission of your imaginary girlfriend for that?
sounds like u r hurt..he he.. It also sounds like its big accomplishment for u to travel on ur own...;) on a serious note i wish u good luck if u r ill.

i post here to make u guys inferior. Being a bangladeshi u r already one.
Listen up idiot, you are posting on this site only because the admins and moderators have been extremely lax with you. Don't take our laziness as a license to continue with your communal jibes. If I see any other post along the lines where you generalize against any community you will be gone for good. I am leaving this post untouched so that you know what exactly you don't have to do in order to continue posting here.

^ ^I am no racist at all. I have friends all over india. Infact i had a tamil brahmin gf in my college days. We broke up after her dad hated me for no reason.
The fact that you have to go on a forum to satisfy your need to call someone inferior to feel superior proves that you are a low life in real life. Its down right disgusting to call someone inferior b/c of their location of birth, religion, sect etc. so lay the f off Also stop calling your right hand tamil brahmin