Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)

Gaurav

Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

Shraddha Kapoor Fan Club [ Not Safe For Workplace] Creating this thread bcoz of few jealous aunties and evil mods who cant tolerate to see the pic of our cutie pie Shraddha Kapoor in Never ending thread. Share Shraddha Kapoors cute pics. Others actors pictures are also welcomed. But make this thread safe for workplace. :dance: :dance: zakk and ChePu bro:friends: shraddha_kapoor_cute-800x600.jpgshraddha-kapoor-cute-wallpapers-4.jpgSFC Organization:- velu - Founder , President, MD, COO and CEO zakk - CFO BelieveInChe - VP and Accounts Board of directors saravanak600 StriKe Detonator Honorary Members asterix Swing_n_Speed rkt

:(( dd.. what ever forum i go , u ask me to contact mods to unban urself :(( if they ban me, how they will unban you
I will open new account and PM them :two_thumbs_up: ps : you failed in your last assignment :mad:

Cute, Smart...love to listen to her speak. Hot? Not really. Too bony. Needs to tone up and bulk up a bit. Hotties(matlab best bods) in Bollywood are Deepika,Chitrangada and Katrina. Off the three Deepika and Katrina are both snooze fests. Chitrangada is ok.
salma hayek was bony.. but later she gained the right amount of flesh in the right place :icflove: but anyway i am a fan for her cuteness