The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

With all due respect to Sardar Patel and netaji' date=' I would say they come no where near for being compared with Gandhi. Gandhi transcends boundaries of nations, religions while others can be termed just as great politicians or personalities.[/quote'] The only reason Gandhi transcends boundaries of religions and nations while Patel and Netaji dont ( although in case of Netaji, he too transcends nations) is because Gandhi ultimately failed to see his political career through, instead branching off in 'sadhu baaba ashraam' stuff in his old age. Its like saying why is the cult leader more popular than a political figure- it is self explanatory. IMO, Gandhi does not deserve to be father of the nation. Not because he didnt do most for India's independence (he certainly had the most impact) but because the 'father' is not the impregnator but the raiser. That is where Sardar Patel is the father of the nation.Gandhi did a lot of smart things to piss off the brits and get us to the doorstep of independence. Patel is the guy who took us through that door and created modern India by drafting its constitution. Our constitution has also stood the test of time - 65 years and its still essentially the same (with minor adjustments). Gandhi impregnated and nurtured the idea of our nation. Patel is the one who made it so, in practice and created the nation. Not saying Patel was infallible ( IMO it was epic stupidity that he didnt annex Chittagong hill tract right after 1948 war with Pakistan. The hill tribes were mostly buddhist and shamanists who didnt deserve to get lumped in a muslim theocracy. But Patel clearly is the father of the laws and fabric of our nation that we've grown accustomed to cherish, because everything that is India, is ultimately a manifestation of our constitution through our goverment institutions.

He may have asked someone else to take the examination for him - Oppa Modi style. You can't make up that sh!t. His argumentative capabilities are lesser than a 1-year old. He makes a claim X (out of thin air) and when you ask to prove his claim X; we will say that because you have not contradicted X - X stands TRUE. The great Greek philosophers would be laughing their intestines off listening to such so called "arguments". The best part is that he thinks he knows the ground realities of India sitting in bloody California and then gives me (someone who works on the ground in India) lectures on his supposed "impact factor".
Ever heard the term ' more english than the Queen' ? Lots of NRIs suffer from the same disease. PS: Yes, his arguments are rather strange. Does not retract or ammend his statement, instead, argues for re-inventing English. Then assumes that critiquing his position amounts to supporting the opposite stance. Personally,i find this whole concept of 'neutral observer' funny. 'Neutral observers' in political sense, boils down to 'i dont care' group. I am a neutral observer when it comes to German politics. Why ? because one way or another, i dont care because Germany has 0.00% impact in my life. (Even if Germany went belly-up Greek style, i wouldnt care. I work in the mining sector. We will still have China buy our stuff with or without Germany). Therefore, once you eliminate the 'i dont care' crowd, there are no neutral ones. You are either for or against someone. You can be for or against the right or the wrong reasons but mostly people are either for or against a politician/political party for valid reasons. Those valid reasons may not be all-encompassing (no pespective, apart from the 'i dont care one way or another' approaches the intellectual realms of complete perspective, assuming zero gaps in information, which is not a practical reality). But ultimately, you are pro someone (Modi) because you've found reasons to like more policies of the said person than dislike their policies. And to the corollary, you are anti-someone because you found reasons to dislike more policies than like. Saying somoene is pro/anti someone because of bias, is a non-sequitur. We are biassed one way or another because we either like him more than not (therefore, biassed in favour) or we dislike him more than like him (therefore biassed against). Biassed comes after identification of issues to like/dislike. The unbiassed part comes in only to the 'i dont care' or the completely ignorant crowd (ie, if i ask 'what do you feel about Modi' to my wife, who is totally not aware of desi politics- she doesnt know who our current President is- you will get an unbiassed response because she doesnt know anything about him).

Talking about Sardar Patel and who wants to take credit of him, here is one of the incident which I heard from a person who actually had to leave from Pakistan and was settled in Delhi Refugee camp during partition time, he said when trains full of Hindu and Sikh dead bodies were coming from Pakistan Sardar Patel gave a speech in the refugee camp "aap yahan mera bhashan sun rahe ho aur waha aapke bhaiyon ki lashein bhar ke trains aa rahi hai. Aap kya kar rahe ho?". At that crowds of people headed straight for the the old delhi railway station and slaugthered the people on trains to Pakistan. This will bring silence from both side but believe me not even a single train of dead bodies arrived after that incident from Pakistan.

Ever heard the term ' more english than the Queen' ? Lots of NRIs suffer from the same disease. PS: Yes, his arguments are rather strange. Does not retract or ammend his statement, instead, argues for re-inventing English. Then assumes that critiquing his position amounts to supporting the opposite stance. Personally,i find this whole concept of 'neutral observer' funny. 'Neutral observers' in political sense, boils down to 'i dont care' group. I am a neutral observer when it comes to German politics. Why ? because one way or another, i dont care because Germany has 0.00% impact in my life. (Even if Germany went belly-up Greek style, i wouldnt care. I work in the mining sector. We will still have China buy our stuff with or without Germany). Therefore, once you eliminate the 'i dont care' crowd, there are no neutral ones. You are either for or against someone. You can be for or against the right or the wrong reasons but mostly people are either for or against a politician/political party for valid reasons. Those valid reasons may not be all-encompassing (no pespective, apart from the 'i dont care one way or another' approaches the intellectual realms of complete perspective, assuming zero gaps in information, which is not a practical reality). But ultimately, you are pro someone (Modi) because you've found reasons to like more policies of the said person than dislike their policies. And to the corollary, you are anti-someone because you found reasons to dislike more policies than like. Saying somoene is pro/anti someone because of bias, is a non-sequitur. We are biassed one way or another because we either like him more than not (therefore, biassed in favour) or we dislike him more than like him (therefore biassed against). Biassed comes after identification of issues to like/dislike. The unbiassed part comes in only to the 'i dont care' or the completely ignorant crowd (ie, if i ask 'what do you feel about Modi' to my wife, who is totally not aware of desi politics- she doesnt know who our current President is- you will get an unbiassed response because she doesnt know anything about him).
The funny part is that I give (and have in the past given) credit to Modi for some of his policies like the feeder based electricity etc. There's no way you can deny that! But the fan boys can't see even an iota of criticism directed towards their hero and get their panties in a twist i.e. they want him to be absolved of all wrong doing. So, even a hint of track heading towards a criticism of the Gujarat government leads to such idiotic arguments (like "Proof of Burden" fallacy - counter claim doesn't exist to X and hence X is true). A prime example of this is in the thread on Chit Chat - CBI it seems was after Modi's election campaign because they were investigating the extra judicial encounters of Ishrat Jahan (despite contrary to evidence as they started investigating him a good 3 months before Modi was made the face of the campaign). CBI was Congress puppet etc. etc. Now, the CBI says it has no evidence against Modi and all is hunky dory in the bhakts camp. PS - Good luck trying to you to trying to make him understand English and logic. Not only is he pussy enough to not retract clearly wrong statements but has to gut to go around trolling & throwing weight around here. 20-year olds need to keep their hormonal changes in check. After all, Jean Dreze/Amartya Sen are failed economists but his high holiness is the SME on development economic policies in India. The only way to understand "Ground realities" in India is sitting in California getting BJ's it seems. :phehehe:

lol, what a bunch idiots who have no interest in India's future, aren't Indian nationals, one happy to retire in US and another in Canada , throwing faeces at each other over some hyped up Indian politician and his role in 2014. The thread wasn't even about him.

^ Even funny part is some people spent whole time in spewing hatred towards Modi & keep on ridiculing him.
You mean to say praising categorically his role in 24x7 electricity administration and hating him for his role in communal riots is funny? I rather be funny than a naive idiot who knows zilch about his hero (not you).

You mean to say praising categorically his role in 24x7 electricity administration and hating him for his role in communal riots is funny? I rather be funny than a naive idiot who knows zilch about his hero (not you).
Throwing one or 2 praises here and there & then slamming Modi in every other opportunity is bit funny only.[not at any particular poster]

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: In a thread about Modi' date=' they will talk about Gandhi - yea they don't accuse others. Kahin aur tel becho yaar![/quote'] I didn't find any posts from Gandhi in ICF.

Oh' date=' I'm in California. Oh I'm a Gujju, Oh I make money, Oh I'm a future cardiologist. [b']But wait oh - Kejriwal is a dictator, Dreze/Amartya Sen are failed economists, Einstein was responsible for Japan bombings and Kejriwal wrote Lokpal draft alone. :hysterical: One needs supreme dementia to make this stuff up. This is like Nawan Shehenshah Saheb's Afridi's batting! The icing on the cake - I can donate more to the poor by earning a degree in California :haha: (by paying money of course) and receiving BJ's in Macy's. But, my diapers are so wet that I can't even comprehend simple English. :whine:
:hysterical::hysterical: Delhi Nerd is coming to terms with reality now . Pity the people who deal with you on a regular basis. There is a difference with donating money and actually caring for the poor, but wouldnt expect a low IQ right hand man of the benevolent dictator to understand that. Keep repeating the same BS again and someday people might take you seriously :clap: Delhi nerd's psychologist requires more than the fees paid by his family members to deal with a mental case like this. ICFers should start a fund and do the needful.

:haha::haha: apparently a guy who can pass MCAT (though TBH i dunno how low California's bottom of the barrell universities' MCAT requirements are) is a ghonchu #1 when comming to basic english phrases like 'that is what he is' and thinks it means the same as 'that is what he pretends/tries to be'. Maybe he is a medical student in California. Baja California, that is. :haha:
apparently you cant understand simple english that has been repeated by me numerous times on this thread that he tries to act objective in his approach to Modi but his ideological bias will not allow him to do so. if you cant comprehend that, then old age has hit you hard. Hope Canada provides facilities for your ilk. :two_thumbs_up: i live in Southern California dumbfeck and passing the MCAT with a score of 30 or above is one of the hardest things in the world :finger:

You had it coming mate - I had warned you earlier. You are new here so there's enough time given for you to learn. Seems like you will not and now it's time to learn Sardar Vallabhai Patel -style. So what have we learned on ICF today according to Gujju Calfiornia logic - Einstein bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. :clap:
Kejriwal benevolent dictator type Dadagiri has commenced. Chela can only do what the Guru espouses :giggle: putting words into people's mouth, you are an expert at that. continue with your BS. its entertaining :popcorn:

Apparently receiving BJ's in California is a way to understand ground realities better than to work for the government. I'm sure California can't certify idiots as cardiologists. You can get a degree abs go to California by throwing money' date=' but the [b']average IQ remains the same. Sad realities of life. I pity future patients of such cardiologists. :((
are you really a scientist or has the benevolent dictator started employing bhikharis for his rallies? good to know he provides you with Internet connection. :clap: Delhi Nerd of all people talking about IQ :rofl: :rofl:

Modi has more integrity and patriotism in his pinky than whole of the Nehru family combined including their distant relatives
patriotism and integrity are not problems with Modi. They wernt the problems with Hitler either. its his over-exgarrated economic preformance along with genocidal tendencies that are the problem.