10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

Indeed they can. There were no posts by me in that period before the thread got locked' date=' I might've forgotten to log out but I am pretty sure I did. In anycase, typical hinduvta to celebrate victory over absence of opposition and refusal to address the issue when the opposition says they were absent. Goes hand in hand with the mentally stunted principles paraded as Hinduvta.[/quote'] Radish Curry's argument: Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Bongo Power Bongo Power Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Bongo Power Bongo Power Bongo Power Bongo Power Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Bongo Power Bongo Power. I got it the first 100 times you repeated that. It is not going to work on me. Find yourself some minions and mental midgets that will hang on to your every word (I gather you have a little following growing on this board).

Radish Curry's argument: Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Bongo Power Bongo Power Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Bongo Power Bongo Power Bongo Power Bongo Power Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Hindutva Bad Hindutva bad Bongo Power Bongo Power. I got it the first 100 times you repeated that. It is not going to work on me. Find yourself some minions and mental midgets that will hang on to your every word (I gather you have a little following growing on this board).
I don't care for it to work on you. I am not here to change your mind, I am here to expose hinduvta for being the infantile perversion of Indian history by hindus undereducated in disciplines such as philosophy & history- so under-educated that even me, just a guy who has taken a few credit courses of history & philosophy when bored can expose the entire body of hinduvta as nothing more than fabricated nonsense mixed with fascism.

I don't care for it to work on you. I am not here to change your mind' date=' I am here to expose hinduvta for being the infantile perversion of Indian history by hindus undereducated in disciplines such as philosophy & history- so under-educated that even me, just a guy who has taken a few credit courses of history & philosophy when bored can expose the entire body of hinduvta as nothing more than fabricated nonsense mixed with fascism.[/quote'] Expose to whom exactly? Commie bastards have been incharge of the academia for the last century and have been peddling bullshit all along. Internet comes along and they lose their monopoly. Truth will win out in the end *****.

Expose to whom exactly?
To the aam aadmi/aurat reading this. Whoever they may be. Or Hinduvta guys who still have a few braincells left to challenge their dogmatic brainwashing.
Commie bastards have been incharge of the academia for the last century and have been peddling bullshit all along. Internet comes along and they lose their monopoly. Truth will win out in the end *****.
Doesn't fly. Commie bastards are not in charge of academia in the western world, this whole 'commie perverted Indian history' is nothing more than hinduvta BS. The academia the world around trashes the Hinduvta version of history and all the Hinduvtas have, instead of proving their case through historical, numismatic or archaeological analysis, is come up with 'commies are against us, the white man is against us, its a whole big conspiracy'- which is just about the only response the intellectually devoid movement known as hinduvta/VHP/RSS can conjure- not academics, just polemics. Satyameva jayate is right, but hinduvta version is running directly in contravention of that principle.

To the aam aadmi/aurat reading this. Whoever they may be. Or Hinduvta guys who still have a few braincells left to challenge their dogmatic brainwashing.
Says the guy who goes around telling people, "You are stupid, you are stupid, You are also stupid. Only I'm Smart." Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you become a Jehovah's witness in the near future. Because that is the kind of zeal you display in your posts.
Doesn't fly. Commie bastards are not in charge of academia in the western world, this whole 'commie perverted Indian history' is nothing more than hinduvta BS. The academia the world around trashes the Hinduvta version of history and all the Hinduvtas have, instead of proving their case through historical, numismatic or archaeological analysis, is come up with 'commies are against us, the white man is against us, its a whole big conspiracy'- which is just about the only response the intellectually devoid movement known as hinduvta/VHP/RSS can conjure- not academics, just polemics. Satyameva jayate is right, but hinduvta version is running directly in contravention of that principle.
Yes the almighty academic world. The same academic world that was peddling AIT for a century and a half. Got punched in the face repeatedly in face of incontrovertible archaelogical and geological facts. Then moved towards selling AMT to the unaware. All because their precious Linguistic Theory depends on it. And we can't disappoint our overlord Chomsky Sahib can we. So we continue to muddle up the discourse because we don't have the capacity to devise new explanations. Half a century of lefty agenda does rot the mind. I don't disagree. And look, I don't frankly give a rats ass about what happened in past. Because true blue Hindus carry a more nuanced approach towards History - Its called Itihas. It is you deracinated commies that feel the need to put things into nice little boxes because otherwise your very existence would become meaningless. Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka. And I'm sure the only reason you continue to chirp about Buddha this Buddha that is because that is the only thing (Oh also because the Goras are into it - Gungadeen legacy strikes again) keeping you commies tied to India (other than your Bongoness) otherwise the lot of you would plunge into existential crisis not seen since the faux drama of Sartre and his minions.

Says the guy who goes around telling people, "You are stupid, you are stupid, You are also stupid. Only I'm Smart." Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you become a Jehovah's witness in the near future. Because that is the kind of zeal you display in your posts.
Fine me just one quote where I said 'you are stupid, only I am smart'. Kindly do not project your inferiority complex as a quote of mine, even though it may be hard for you to stick to any semblance of academic honesty.
Yes the almighty academic world. The same academic world that was peddling AIT for a century and a half.
AIT is still the default position of the academics. Archaeobotany & linguistics has proved without a shadow of doubt that the breakup of PIE happened north of Hindu Kush. We have fossilized pollens from Central Asia that are best fit for the nomenclature of plants in the Indo-European language tree.
Got punched in the face repeatedly in face of incontrovertible archaelogical and geological facts. Then moved towards selling AMT to the unaware. All because their precious Linguistic Theory depends on it. And we can't disappoint our overlord Chomsky Sahib can we. So we continue to muddle up the discourse because we don't have the capacity to devise new explanations. Half a century of lefty agenda does rot the mind. I don't disagree.
Archaeobotany proves that PIE broke up in Central Asia. PIE might've originated in India but AMT is not about where PIE originated, its about where PIE broke up. In that aspect, Central Asia is the decisive winner.
And look, I don't frankly give a rats ass about what happened in past. Because true blue Hindus carry a more nuanced approach towards History - Its called Itihas. It is you deracinated commies that feel the need to put things into nice little boxes because otherwise your very existence would become meaningless. Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.
The so-called true blood hindus are more interested in feeding themselves the psychobabble of some sort of monolithic hindu superiority than the multicultural history of India. The same 'true blood hindus' who refuse to even delinate Jainism and Buddhism from the hodge podge that is Hinduism.
And I'm sure the only reason you continue to chirp about Buddha this Buddha that is because that is the only thing (Oh also because the Goras are into it - Gungadeen legacy strikes again) keeping you commies tied to India (other than your Bongoness) otherwise the lot of you would plunge into existential crisis not seen since the faux drama of Sartre and his minions.
The only reason I harp about Buddha is because he was one of the few influential thinkers in the history of the world who supported empiricism over faith- something even your precious Adi Shankara couldn't get through his thick skull. Calling other commies is pretty much the only thing you hinduvtas can do because aside from strawman arguments, you lot have nothing intellectual to contribute to India or the world. I am not a commie, never said I was but you Hinduvtas are not interested in the truth, only in strawmen. As for existential crisis, we bongs don't need lecture from you baniaas on what identity is. It is you, the descendants of central Asian migrant huns & Gujjars that have to whitewash your history to pretend to be Indian and that is why you guys try so hard. As the saying goes, 'more English than the Queen' is your lots problem but that's because you fake Indians and you fake Rajputs are too busy burying your barbaric nomadic central Asian roots to try and blend in as rest of India & Indians. You Suryavanshi Rajputs are nothing more than Mihirkula Iranian Hepthalite-Gujjar-Scythian nomad hoardes responsible for the destruction of Taxila and intellectual progress in Western India. So eff off with lecturing true Indians on what 'identity' is. First sort your transplanted central Asian identities out before lecturing us.

lol dont know if you are serious .... but here is one of the many reason why I chose to troll the troll : http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2439545&postcount=66
Ok I'm already regretting opening my mouth in this religious debate. I'm not a good reader of sarcasm but that was hilarious from Muloghoto...Offcourse some may find it offensive. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Seriously with the two of you half the time you'll make super grandiose statements and the other half you'll speak in riddles, it's impossible to understand if the two of you are actually trolling or not. You guys should be the best of friends :--D

You Suryavanshi Rajputs are nothing more than Mihirkula Iranian Hepthalite-Gujjar-Scythian nomad hoardes responsible for the destruction of Taxila and intellectual progress in Western India. So eff off with lecturing true Indians on what 'identity' is. First sort your transplanted central Asian identities out before lecturing us.
:haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Again Surajmal this is not intended to offend you in any way, but that was just plain hilarious from Muloghonto. It's the way he writes, that dude got swag!

Fine me just one quote where I said 'you are stupid, only I am smart'. Kindly do not project your inferiority complex as a quote of mine, even though it may be hard for you to stick to any semblance of academic honesty. . . . You Suryavanshi Rajputs are nothing more than Mihirkula Iranian Hepthalite-Gujjar-Scythian nomad hoardes responsible for the destruction of Taxila and intellectual progress in Western India. So eff off with lecturing true Indians on what 'identity' is. First sort your transplanted central Asian identities out before lecturing us.
This is what I got from your post: :motz: & :whine: I'm not going to debate your "facts" because I discount those at facevalue. In fact I :haha: at them. I feel its time to give your type a dose of reality. Bullshit works only in college essays.

I understand you are new to this chaps style of "debating" but lets just say that he is one of those opportunistic trolls who will pick the most convenient corner that provides him maximum bang for his efforts. If tomorrow he sees value in siding with Islamic ideology he will do so just as easily as he was spewing venom against it in that post and many others. He has been banned in the past for this reason and being abusive. You can ask me and I will tell you ... which of my posts you found to be grandiose ?
Sorry kiddo, you dont know me. Best you got is 'you are so and so' type of baseless allegations that your type is prone to making without any validity. I've never been banned from this forum, I've only been a part of it for like 4-5 months. But feel free to slander me some more, i am sure you will want yet another reason to whine as 'bandookwalla' or 'trishulwaali baniyaa' when you do get your hiney banned for slander.

here the Lundfakeer was lecturing me on why I was harassing people to respond ... which is exactly what he is doing here ... as I said he will do whatever it takes to troll and rile up others.
Err no, its not exactly anything.I asked you to respond, i didnt go griping at how evil you are on a completely unrelated thread. But nuances are i guess not your forte.

This is what I got from your post: :motz: & :whine: I'm not going to debate your "facts" because I discount those at facevalue. In fact I :haha: at them. I feel its time to give your type a dose of reality. Bullshit works only in college essays.
As i thought- hinduvtas like yourself are far too agenda driven to be of any value. You will discount things at face value because it doesnt jibe with your perverted worldview. With nothing else left to say, you will just make a whole lot of empty noise like your buddy Bossbhai. this is what i got from your post and this is you, with mama figure bossbhai in the background to make you feel better :mama::mama:

As i thought- hinduvtas like yourself are far too agenda driven to be of any value. You will discount things at face value because it doesnt jibe with your perverted worldview. With nothing else left to say, you will just make a whole lot of empty noise like your buddy Bossbhai. this is what i got from your post and this is you, with mama figure bossbhai in the background to make you feel better :mama::mama:
I'd rather take a Rocket Launcher to a gun fight. Because you people are so thick in the head, anything short of cold hard scientific facts of this sort : http://academia.edu/1307812/U-Pb_zircon_dating_evidence_for_a_Pleistocene_Sarasvati_River_and_Capture_of_the_Yamuna_River http://www.iisc.ernet.in/currsci/oct25/articles20.htm http://www.gisdevelopment.net/application/archaeology/site/archs0001.htm won't convince you. While you will continue to peddle bullshit after bullshit. And I don't have the patience to get into a pissing contest with a professional. Unfortunately for the rational minded individuals, proper scientific research is sparse. But it is only the beginning. Slow and steady wins the race as they say. Hold of Thaparites on the History of India is sure to end soon.

Dude, you do realize that Hindus vastly outnumber Muslims in pretty much every constituency and elections are decided on absolute numbers, not percentages? If a constituency has 80 Hindus and 20 Muslims and even if 80% of Muslims vote on religious grounds and only 20% of Hindus vote on religious grounds, the absolute number of Hindus and Muslims voting on religious grounds is exactly the same - 16 in this case.
Argument is flawed.....there is a bigger chance of hindus voting in hordes on caste basis than religion. Muslims already ghettoized(lack of better term) vote on religious grounds. So when Hindus are divided on caste basis......Muslims form a perfect swing vote

really ? what is this post about then ? I guess you will show up and tell us that you were showering praises wonly :laugh:want your posts from that other thread where you were desperately trying to get me to post here.
Again, i will make it simple for you. I chased you around to respond to a post, you chased people around slandering their personna and wanting justice for bad treatment(allegedly). A mighty big difference some may say.

None of these sites deny the fact that Indo Aryan LANGUAGES are descended from Proto Indo European language that first fractured in Central Asia. As i said, read about it if you care but there is a reason why linguists, botanists & archaeologists from Japan to america, brazil to South Africa are in favour of AMT. It is because Central Asian flora and fauna preserved in the archaeological record fits the nomenclatures of Indo European languages far better than Indian subcontinent does. Whether Jamuna flowed in the saraswati or not, it does not change the fact that the language bearers of north Indian languages arrived in India from Central Asia/Iranian plateau and are not indegent of the subcontinent's first civilized society (this may be even prior to the Indus Valley Civilization). Nobody is denying that Rig Veda was most likely composed in the region encompassed by the Nadistuti hymn. What Hinduvtas are denying, counter to linguistic, archaeological and botanical evidence, is that the root of the Vedic language (proto Indo Aryan) is an offshoot of PIE (Proto Indo European) that reached maturity in the Central Asia, indicating a migration from Central Asia to India. Whether the Indus Valley Civilization is Indo-Aryan or not is irrelevant, it simply pushes the date of Indo European Migration into Indian subcontinent to an earlier date, that is all it does. Because it is firmly established that the ancestor of Vedic sanskrit (which is *NOT* the most archaic form of Indo-European language ever documented. Physical evidence of the oldest Indo-European language lies in epigraphy of Central Turkey, in the Hittite dialect of Nesali from 1800s BCE and it is of a more archaic form than Rig Vedic Sanskrit) originates in Central Asia, from a descendant language of PIE.
won't convince you. While you will continue to peddle bullshit after bullshit. And I don't have the patience to get into a pissing contest with a professional. Unfortunately for the rational minded individuals, proper scientific research is sparse.
Rational my foot. The guy who considered cricket an 'un-Indian like sport because its too white' came up with the idea that Indians must believe that all Indians and Indian languages originate in India alone and non-Muslim India has had zero impact from language & culture from the outside is the one who is peddling distilled BS. And so are his followers. Nomatter how many times you repeat it, it wont change the fact that the speakers of Sanskrit came from outside India. period. No if and or buts to it, pollen data does not lie and Central Asia is a perfect match for ALL native Indo European nomenclature of flora and fauna while the terms for some animals not found in Central Asia (such as Rhinoceros) are foreign language loan-words in ALL indo-European languages. And yes, your fall-back is somehow the entire body of academia, from Europe to Japan to India to USA are involved in some big bad conspircy to supress the hindus. Beyond that, you got nothing. Nada, zip. The other side has evidence that proves their case to a significant degree. Your side just has a conspiracy theory.
But it is only the beginning. Slow and steady wins the race as they say. Hold of Thaparites on the History of India is sure to end soon.
It can end- the same way Hitler tried to end the hold of academia on Aryan history. The hinduvta version is nothing more than psuedo-hitlerite hindu superiority complex with zero evidence and running counter to empiric evidence to bolster nationalism. Nothing new, the west that you so love to hate, have already beaten you to the path followed by the HInduvta movement about a century ago. You guys are nothing more than apers of the western far right. That is all.

awww CC chalo its time to put you out of your misery and respond to your posts where you supposedly did some "debunking" in post#68
Who is this CC and why do you call me and DM CC ? Should i call you a baniyaa then ?
here is the judgement of the Allahabad Highcourt wherein the the judges ruled that the Mosque was built after demolishing a Hindu Temple based on the ASI report. Its right there on page 1 of this pdf http://im.rediff.com/news/2010/sep/30justicesharma.pdf ------ 3. Whether the mosque was built after demolishing a Hindu temple? The disputed structure was constructed on the site of old structure after demolition of the same. The Archaeological Survey of India has proved that the structure was a massive Hindu religious structure
Nowhere does the ASI say that it was a temple that got destroyed by archaeological evidence. They said that the site bore quitessential hindu motifs. Last i checked, hawa mahal is not a temple and it bears quintessential hindu motifs. There is no evidence whatsoever that the site previous to the Babri Masjid was a temple. not a single inscription, numismatic evidence, copperplate grant, idols, nothing. Its just a few lotus motifs, trishuls and such- many Indian houses today have those symbols in their structure, does not make it a temple. As i said, for all we actually know, it could've been a prostitute-house. It could've been a temple. It could've been the best restaurant in town, it could've been a rich guy's bunglow.The 'it was a temple' part is not archaeologically supported, its just dogma.

Argument is flawed.....there is a bigger chance of hindus voting in hordes on caste basis than religion.
Did you even read and understand the argument? I already assumed that Muslims are four times more likely to vote on the basis of religion than Hindus in my argument.