10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

None of these sites deny the fact that Indo Aryan LANGUAGES are descended from Proto Indo European language that first fractured in Central Asia. As i said, read about it if you care but there is a reason why linguists, botanists & archaeologists from Japan to america, brazil to South Africa are in favour of AMT. It is because Central Asian flora and fauna preserved in the archaeological record fits the nomenclatures of Indo European languages far better than Indian subcontinent does. Whether Jamuna flowed in the saraswati or not, it does not change the fact that the language bearers of north Indian languages arrived in India from Central Asia/Iranian plateau and are not indegent of the subcontinent's first civilized society (this may be even prior to the Indus Valley Civilization). Nobody is denying that Rig Veda was most likely composed in the region encompassed by the Nadistuti hymn. What Hinduvtas are denying, counter to linguistic, archaeological and botanical evidence, is that the root of the Vedic language (proto Indo Aryan) is an offshoot of PIE (Proto Indo European) that reached maturity in the Central Asia, indicating a migration from Central Asia to India. Whether the Indus Valley Civilization is Indo-Aryan or not is irrelevant, it simply pushes the date of Indo European Migration into Indian subcontinent to an earlier date, that is all it does. Because it is firmly established that the ancestor of Vedic sanskrit (which is *NOT* the most archaic form of Indo-European language ever documented. Physical evidence of the oldest Indo-European language lies in epigraphy of Central Turkey, in the Hittite dialect of Nesali from 1800s BCE and it is of a more archaic form than Rig Vedic Sanskrit) originates in Central Asia, from a descendant language of PIE.
PIE is a hypothetical language numbnuts.
Rational my foot. The guy who considered cricket an 'un-Indian like sport because its too white' came up with the idea that Indians must believe that all Indians and Indian languages originate in India alone and non-Muslim India has had zero impact from language & culture from the outside is the one who is peddling distilled BS. And so are his followers. Nomatter how many times you repeat it, it wont change the fact that the speakers of Sanskrit came from outside India. period. No if and or buts to it, pollen data does not lie and Central Asia is a perfect match for ALL native Indo European nomenclature of flora and fauna while the terms for some animals not found in Central Asia (such as Rhinoceros) are foreign language loan-words in ALL indo-European languages.
Whatever makes you sleep easy at night.
And yes, your fall-back is somehow the entire body of academia, from Europe to Japan to India to USA are involved in some big bad conspircy to supress the hindus. Beyond that, you got nothing. Nada, zip. The other side has evidence that proves their case to a significant degree. Your side just has a conspiracy theory.
Not conspiracy, Chewtiyagiri. Like the kind you display consistently.
It can end- the same way Hitler tried to end the hold of academia on Aryan history. The hinduvta version is nothing more than psuedo-hitlerite hindu superiority complex with zero evidence and running counter to empiric evidence to bolster nationalism. Nothing new, the west that you so love to hate, have already beaten you to the path followed by the HInduvta movement about a century ago. You guys are nothing more than apers of the western far right. That is all.
Nazi Party and AIT are a result of the same propaganda that Max Muller types started. What a dumbass you are.

PIE is a hypothetical language numbnuts.
We all know that. It doesnt change the fact that the root language to Sanskrit is developed in a Central Asian environment.
Whatever makes you sleep easy at night.
:haha::haha:
Not conspiracy, Chewtiyagiri. Like the kind you display consistently.
Yes, entire world is chewtiyas. Japanese scholars are wrong, so are Finns, so are English, American, Brazilian, South Africans- all of them are out to get the poor hindus.. Its called a conspiracy theory.
Nazi Party and AIT are a result of the same propaganda that Max Muller types started. What a dumbass you are.
LOL. typical hinduvta nonsense.

Prove it. Keep in mind that if you did somehow manage to do it ... you would have proved the Allahabad Highcourt wrong - which clearly states in its ruling that the structure was a Hindu religious structure- and hence you might get some serious recognition from the Mullahs because the reason why the main part of the building was awarded to Hindus was based on this ASI report. They may bestow you with say : Noor-e-Din :laugh:
There is nothing to prove, it is the hinduvtas who need to prove that the site was a temple. I dont need to do anything more than note that it had hindu motifs, which could've made it any number of type of dwelling.

We all know that. It doesnt change the fact that the root language to Sanskrit is developed in a Central Asian environment.
ROFL. Hypotheticals become the basis of facts when it suits you but demanding damn right a provenance from the other side (because a court judgement isn't enough). Cognitive Dissonance is clearly evident in you like your fellow commies. Anyways here are linguists DEMOLISHING the anatolia theory (along with the present MO of historical linguists) 4jHsy4xeuoQ Don't fret, these are western academics (and a not third rate loudmouths from naxalbari). And here is BB lal putting hired guns like Thapar's and the Sharma's of the world in their rightful place. http://www.archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/19th-century-paradigms.html
Yes, entire world is chewtiyas. Japanese scholars are wrong, so are Finns, so are English, American, Brazilian, South Africans- all of them are out to get the poor hindus.. Its called a conspiracy theory.
Probably less than 1% of the world has even heard of PIE, AIT etc. And if you watch the above video, you will get a sense of how large (:hysterical:) Historical Linguistic academic community is. But please continue being a chewtiya.
LOL. typical hinduvta nonsense.
Stick to wiki and leave the proper study to more interested men. "Maybe you should read Thus Spake Zarathustra":hysterical: Bloody Feku.

There is nothing to prove' date=' it is the hinduvtas who need to prove that the site was a temple. I dont need to do anything more than note that it had hindu motifs, which could've made it any number of type of dwelling.[/quote'] Wait what !! I thought Allahabad High Court did just that.

This thread has been discussed for long and a lot of things. But no one has offered a counter argument to the actual thread topic. Clearly then' date=' Congress is a cheating party and for its dirty games.[/quote'] No one have proper counter argument for points you mentioned in OP,so they start out the usual Modi/BJP bashing and try to divert from main objective.

No one have proper counter argument for points you mentioned in OP' date='so they start out the usual Modi/BJP bashing and try to divert from main objective.[/quote'] Yep, that's what I am also saying. This ICF is a little sample case of what is happening in real India. Some posters here like Congress have nothing to add but just abuse, and try to divert from the main objective every time.

Already done. in post#265 excerpt from the judgement : The disputed structure was constructed on the site of old structure after demolition of the same. The Archaeological Survey of India has proved that the structure was a massive Hindu religious structure
That is a claim that i find no support for on the ASI website or any ASI publication. The judgement did not quote any particular ASI publication that cites the site as a religious structure, so I cannot simply accept it at face value.

ROFL. Hypotheticals become the basis of facts when it suits you but demanding damn right a provenance from the other side (because a court judgement isn't enough). Cognitive Dissonance is clearly evident in you like your fellow commies.
Whats with the 'fellow commies' strawman ? I am not a commie, never was one. There is no cognitive dissonance. Hypothetical language is a red herring, the issue is of origination of nomenclature and root words that are either invented by a language or loanwords. Clearly, you know zilch about linguistics. In anycase, its one thing to say that your idea (of Indian origination of Sanskrit and its ancestor) does not jibe with the botannical evidence that firmly links IE languages to Central Asia, its completely another to dismiss a claim of a judge prima facie. he makes a claim about ASI but provides no evidence of it. Not enough.
Anyways here are linguists DEMOLISHING the anatolia theory (along with the present MO of historical linguists) 4jHsy4xeuoQ Don't fret, these are western academics (and a not third rate loudmouths from naxalbari).
Nobody peddled the Anatolian origination theory here either.
And here is BB lal putting hired guns like Thapar's and the Sharma's of the world in their rightful place. http://www.archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/19th-century-paradigms.html Probably less than 1% of the world has even heard of PIE, AIT etc. And if you watch the above video, you will get a sense of how large (:hysterical:) Historical Linguistic academic community is. But please continue being a chewtiya.
The only person being a chewtiya here is you, who is essentially saying that the entire field of linguistics, archaeology and history is wrong, the Japanese researchers, finnish reserches, everyone is against us and its only the Hinduvta nutters who are correct.
Stick to wiki and leave the proper study to more interested men. "Maybe you should read Thus Spake Zarathustra":hysterical: Bloody Feku.
So says the blind man to the one eyed king. As usual, you hinduvta lot will say not a single cogent thought, you will only peddle your BS chewtiyagiri that runs counter to all academic standards and empirical evidence. Come back to me when you can find a single historical peer reviewed article that will claim Sanskrit's ancestor was indegent to India. You wont find one. Till then, you have no case, just half-baked ideas of Hinduvta nonsense stemming from a deep insecurity complex that defines the foundation of Hinduvta- Golwalkar and his posse.

Wait what !! I thought Allahabad High Court did just that.
They didnt prove it, they claimed it. I am yet to see how ASI concluded that it was a temple. We have no writing, no murtis, no evidence that this was a temple. If so, provide us- the Ram janmabhoomi bhakts should be able to find evidence that proves it to be a temple and not a *****er.

I don't think ASI has published their report which they submitted to the Court. However, here are the excerpts posted in Swapan Dasgupta's blog... (anybody's free to not accept the facts and the judgement)... http://www.swapan55.com/2010/10/summary-of-asi-report-on-ayodhya.html
So Mr. Holmes tell us what the "facts" which you can state (if you read it i.e.) from Swapan Dasgupta's blog in which excerpts of the ASI are posted?

So Mr. Holmes tell us what the "facts" which you can state (if you read it i.e.) from Swapan Dasgupta's blog in which excerpts of the ASI are posted?
Please lodge a case in Supreme court agsinst the Judgement for that. BTW cut out ad hominem.. The facts are in the excerpts which HC accepted in their judgement. If you've any problem, please go to SC... :winky: Please don't shoot the messenger..

Please lodge a case in Supreme court agsinst the Judgement for that. BTW cut out ad hominem.. The facts are in the excerpts which HC accepted in their judgement. If you've any problem, please go to SC... :winky: Please don't shoot the messenger..
Please drop the non-essential passive aggressive sarcasm littered with red herrings in each and every thread you post on and may be you will see a change in response tone. You just posted the link from Swapan Dasgupta's blog and you said "ignore the facts" which was obviously sarcasm. I am asking you what the "facts" are according to you and your interpretation of the blog post wrt current discussion. I hope I don't need to lodge a case in SC for that.

That is a claim that i find no support for on the ASI website or any ASI publication. The judgement did not quote any particular ASI publication that cites the site as a religious structure' date=' so I cannot simply accept it at face value.[/quote'] Sir, it's like saying just because one haven't been to America, America doesn't exist. You keep asking questions for questions when you have answered none.