Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

he would have never let the match come to such a situation. India would have won earlier.
but we faced situations like these many a times even without MSD doing his usual stuff.. :giggle: but MSD have been there and done that time and again :icflove: should hand it to MSD ahead of sachin when comes to finishing the stuff :winky: again instead of comparing MSD vs goddy , logical debate shld be great opener vs great finisher with MSD and goody as samples :icflove:
Can someone honestly tell me that Dhoni would have scored the desert storm in Sharjah? Or that Sachin would have left it till 15 of 6 in the first place if he had opened? Since when is 15 0f 6 the only criteria to judge a batsman?
Dhonis 183 against sl was a far better innings . So hes done that too .

Dhoni fans have become blind to all criticism of Shri Shri Mahendar Singh Dhoniji. His batting was pisspoor till those last 3 deliveries. No timing, edges, refusing singles off penultimate deliveries only to miss out on the last ball. It was only after that 6 that Eranga buckled under pressure and start bowling length with width. Full credit to Dhoni for the wonderful finish but don't paint this as some sort of brilliant innings. Won't fool anyone who actually watched the game instead of following it on Cricinfo

Yeah getting to 200 in the 50th over............that's the stuff legends are made of. Little world - even smaller rock/hole - thoda baaki logonse baat karo thoda aur pehleke matches dekho grow a bit........not grow up........'grow'. Agree with mtc - shouldnt even dignify this with a reply but anyway.
Meh... Legends are made by scoring 15 of 6 balls :cool:
:WTF: We have just won an epic match and pawned the Sri Lungans once again & we're having discussion on who the best is - an opener or a No.7 batsman? :wall:
let me finish this sachin=best opener msd=best finisher now everyone STFU:finger:
++ only that I dont agree it was an epic match.
Dhoni fans have become blind to all criticism of Shri Shri Mahendar Singh Dhoniji. His batting was pisspoor till those last 3 deliveries. No timing, edges, refusing singles off penultimate deliveries only to miss out on the last ball. It was only after that 6 that Eranga buckled under pressure and start bowling length with width. Full credit to Dhoni for the wonderful finish but don't paint this as some sort of brilliant innings. Won't fool anyone who actually watched the game instead of following it on Cricinfo
the only time he played well in this innings was in the last over. Other than that he played very ordinary cricket.
:agree: but Dhoni fans >>> sachin fans :giggle:
fans can have there favorites ..i totally understand if some one thinks finishing is better but please dont undermine opening position by making it sound like its easiest position and any one could have done what sachin did :winky:
Like I said earliar Finisher >> Opener Msd >>>>> sachin Nothing against tendulkar , but this is no contest
Dude as I have said before, you will put Vinay Kumar ahead of Sachin. I have seen your posts over the years and your obvious dislike of Sachin is something very obvious

A finisher can't do squat without the openers laying a platform. Both roles complement each other and can't really be compared. In one of Dhoni's best innings - One against Pakistan where he single handedly took us to a 220 odd total after the top order crumbled, resulted in a loss for India.

Dude as I have said before' date=' you will put Vinay Kumar ahead of Sachin. I have seen your posts over the years and your obvious dislike of Sachin is something very obvious[/quote'] jusarrived's formula is pretty simple. If the player is a southie, he is better. No contest :cantstop: