Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

Yoda has already said in that other thread that Dhoni is better than Sir Viv :rofl: Goddy, Sir Viv toh ho gaye. Ab bas Sobers, Bradman bache hain - create a thread with a poll about this tomorrow :idea:
some aggressive and militant fans already proved goddy is ahead of bradman :giggle: MSD fans are bit slow .. lets see what Sidhoni do 2maro :--D
you are repeating the same formula in your replies :phehehe: recently when i was anti-sachin you said i will pick agarkar ahead of sachin :giggle:
Which is again true. I can pull both Jusarrived's thread from few years before and your posts from someplace else if you want. And how in every compariosn with any player under the sun, you have always chosen the other player. It's pretty easy to spot patterns about anti-Sachin people from a while ago. And co-incidentally, you both are from same/similar place in India. If you know what I mean
Playing both sides?:cantstop:
nah .. i am moderate sachin fan who will accept his limitations :icflove: some of the sachin fans declare jihad if anything goes against sachin :sad: anyway i like MSD and sewhag more than sachin :secret:
pretty close but yeah bit more important
its hard if u just look at stats but when he came out it was bad situation for us .. i have felt this when i saw the game even before i joined icf no no baised there :giggle: before joining icf i liked everyone :cantstop:
Which is again true. I can pull both Jusarrived's thread from few years before and your posts from someplace else if you want. And how in every compariosn with any player under the sun' date=' you have always chosen the other player. It's pretty easy to spot patterns about anti-Sachin people from a while ago. And co-incidentally, you both are from same/similar place in India. If you know what I mean[/quote'] :poink: nah .. i usually claim sachin is selfish and bit brittle when handing pressure and nothing more against him.. and again i might have posted like i would pick dravid or sehwag ahead of sachin in tests :--D even recently i told i would pick 40yr old sachin ahead of 25 yr old Rohit :icflove: i am basically frm coimbatore staying in blore but i guess jusarrived is a coorgi
Hey Velu....Its still Sachin who is the best Indian ODI player handsdown. I am talking as a batsman. There is no debate there. But yes - Dhoni >>>>> any other captains
all down to preference .. bets opener vs best finisher :dance: if Dhoni does the samething for another 4 or 5 years , i would choose MSD ahead of sachin in ODIs irrespective of captaincy
:poink: nah .. i usually claim sachin is selfish and bit brittle when handing pressure and nothing more against him.. and again i might have posted like i would pick dravid or sehwag ahead of sachin in tests :--D even recently i told i would pick 40yr old sachin ahead of 25 yr old Rohit :icflove: i am basically frm coimbatore staying in blore but i guess jusarrived is a coorgi
Lets call it a truce for now. Am sure you fiancee' will punish you in the future if you say a word against Sachin so will leave it in her able hands :giggle:
Lets call it a truce for now. Am sure you fiancee' will punish you in the future if you say a word against Sachin so will leave it in her able hands :giggle:
from pure hater to fan..she is already doing her job :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: