Sreesanth needs to stop talking and get his act together!!

I love Sreesanth because Pakistanis and Aussies hate him and fear him. He's a legend.
I just need to get Donny to hate me & I'll be a legend soon:haha: Seriously tho, I think Sree's mannerisms have more to do with his personality. I dont think he purposely does it to get under people's skins.
I just need to get Donny to hate me & I'll be a legend soon:haha: Seriously tho, I think Sree's mannerisms have more to do with his personality. I dont think he purposely does it to get under people's skins.
Sreesanth is someone who shows a lot of aggression on the field. However, it has to do with his upbringing. β€œSree was always keen on playing cricket. His brothers used to play and they would not allow him to play. β€œIn fact, they used to pick on him. That got him so irritated that Sree told his brothers that one day I will become such a good cricketer that you will not be able to ignore me,” Shantakumaran said. http://chalomumbai.com/sports/national/2007/october/164892.htm This actually reminds me of why Ian Chappell & Greg Chappell became a fighting duo. Being the grandson of great Victor Richardson they obviously had an inkling for cricket and they played very competitive cricket at home..I remember how Ian Chappell once mentioned that the toughest cricket he played was at home, everything afterwards was difficult but not so tough. xxx

sreesanth must not be told to calm down..just for showing in public..one can gesture that captain is trying to control things.. but sree and others should be given the licence to kill..and BCCI should be ready to fight any legal battle with ICC in case of any banning..or fine... zaheer khan is quite in this series so far.....would love to see him charged up... pathan...zakky..sree...bhajji...and Uthappa...should be coached to abuse aussies in their lingo... i say....these guys should be told the names of the families of aussies players...their sisters..mothers.. maa bahen ek kar do saalon ki... just make them angry....and we will win many games...

As long as he keeps bowling 140+ and taking wickets like he has been doing' date=' I don't care what his behaviour is like. It's aggressive attitude some fast bowlers use as an adrenalin booster.[/quote'] The guy will look like a loony if he goes 7+ RPO and keeps mouthing inane stuff, and goes delirious when he gets dharma wickets...