Best sedan in India under 10 lakhs?

Bublu Bhuyan

I'm assuming petrol here. Amongst hatches, I'd recommend the swift. Cheaper, reliable. Cant go wrong with a maruti bestseller. The i20 is also really good, but a little pricey. Another you can consider is the Honda brio. Women love this car, and it has a decent automatic transmission. Brio is a smaller hatch than the swift and i20. A size smaller. i10 size. I'd recommend the i10 as well, but a new model is coming soon, say by diwali or a little after that. Amongst sedans, dont look beyond the amaze and the Dzire. Cant go wrong with either of them. Dzire has better materials and feels more premium+maruti service. Honda has the better brand image, and more room + bigger trunk.
yes, yes and yes

Why don't you earn the money to buy a new car yourself instead of mooching money off your dad?
Cuz I'm his son and he loves me a lot :--D He bought me a Swift Dzire around 3 years back on my birthday as well. But still he ain't spoiling me rotten .... he wants me to pick a car under Rs. 10 lakhs, not more than that.

Cuz I'm his son and he loves me a lot :--D Besides he's filthy rich, and can easily afford me a new car every year. He bought me a Swift Dzire around 3 years back on my birthday as well. But still he ain't spoiling me rotten .... he wants me to pick a car under Rs. 10 lakhs, not more than that.
what is filthy rich by Indian standards nowadays?

No comments' date='[b'] I'm not trying to brag here. Anyways, I have got nothing to brag. I'm an unemployed spoilt brat. Nothing for me to brag.
are you really not? Otherwise, I am just trying to get a general idea. I've been out of India for a a decade now and things have obviously changed. I am not trying to find out your dad's wealth. :nice:

are you really not? Otherwise, I am just trying to get a general idea. I've been out of India for a a decade now and things have obviously changed. I am not trying to find out your dad's wealth. :nice:
Pardon me, I'm a little drunk right now. Sorry if I made any lousy statements. I've edited the post, sorry for it.

No more drugs for me since last several months. I still drink though. Anyways' date=' I won't touch drugs for the rest of my life. I'd rather waste my dad's money on cars than on drugs.[/quote'] Great news man.

Cuz I'm his son and he loves me a lot :--D He bought me a Swift Dzire around 3 years back on my birthday as well. But still he ain't spoiling me rotten .... he wants me to pick a car under Rs. 10 lakhs, not more than that.
I don't want to rub it in but that's still spoiled like anything, given the fact that .... nvm.