Best sedan in India under 10 lakhs?

Bublu Bhuyan

Yes I do, homie. Its an utter beast. :proud: I get the logic, I just don’t get the pricing. Cars should not be costing 40 times the average per capita income of the population (which is what 80 lakhs in India translates into). People should not be forced to make a decision between having to buy a car or having to buy a house. I never really understood the pricing structure used by Indian companies selling consumer goods. A big part of a company’s expense is labor costs. Granted, labor costs in India are rising, but they are still probably a quarter of what it is, in the West. Indian companies are not burdened with the same kind of retirement and benefits packages that Western companies have to give their employees. They don’t have to give them the same kind of expensive paid time-offs that workers in the West get. Then why are goods sold in India, literally priced the same as the equivalent good sold in the West? If you do get one, be prepared to refuel every 200 yards. :((
A 64 GB version of Apple Iphone 5 sells at 57 thousand rupees in India while its actual manufacturing cost is between 12,000-15,000 rupees.

I'm still in love with 2013 Fiat Linea T-Jet series. Don't really care about after sales service. I already have a Swift Dzire which can fulfill my daily requirements.
:WTF: Sell that Dzire, add money to budget and get a BMW 3-series. It's an amazing car. Even X1 is too good, it's fully worth the money.

:WTF: Sell that Dzire, add money to budget and get a BMW 3-series. It's an amazing car. Even X1 is too good, it's fully worth the money.
I'd rather let my father use the Dzire, while I myself use the Fiat Linea. My father has a Maruti Ritz which he uses, I'd prefer he sells the Ritz and uses the Dzire. Regarding BMW, it's not just about buying a car .... the bigger thing is to be able to manage it in the Income Tax returns. That's the main point.

Seriously....you will give your car to your dad while you drive the new one. :((I don't know whether you are too much or your dad is too much. My dad made me wash his Maruti 800 for months before letting me try learning on it.....:((

I'm looking to buy a bmw/audi/benz soon but can't decide to whether go with a slightly used one or a brand new one. The price difference is humongus.
Don't go for used cars in Audi/Merc. The maintenace cost is rudiculous. I wld say don't go for premium brands unless u r ready to spend fortunes. my dad already spent a lot of money on his A6 which is lot enough to my a new car.

No :P I didn't want to spend around 10L on the Polo esp considering I wouldn't be driving it much (for mom and bro), Its a 1.2L Comfortline Petrol, Ill upload some images later. Also in a couple of years I might need to upgrade my sedan too so have to take that into consideration. Yaar, tu aisa mat bol, I love my toyota, Its a very sentimental car to me, lots of memories, its been 10 years now :D I would need your views on a compact hatch too, for a female (Not very expensive)
Chicks dig the brio. If you can wait, there's a new i10 coming up as well.

I'm still in love with 2013 Fiat Linea T-Jet series. Don't really care about after sales service. I already have a Swift Dzire which can fulfill my daily requirements.
Then buy it. If you've decided you want to follow your heart and not your head, why are you thinking???

I'd rather let my father use the Dzire, while I myself use the Fiat Linea. My father has a Maruti Ritz which he uses, I'd prefer he sells the Ritz and uses the Dzire.
Seriously....you will give your car to your dad while you drive the new one. :((I don't know whether you are too much or your dad is too much. My dad made me wash his Maruti 800 for months before letting me try learning on it.....:((
Something's quite off here. I should'nt be judging, but Bublu, just think about what you've said here. You're 27. Unemployed. You want your dad to buy you a new car for your birthday. You want to give your dad your old car. You say he doesnt spoil you.

You can buy it and drive it on the road. It's perfectly street legal. I want to bully the rickshawaalas with that car once. :--D
One of it looks like batman's trumbler :dance: These can even bully the vans and mini buses. To bully tin can autos , Force Suv or Thar is enough. :giggle: