Noodles Fan?

Rajiv

I always used to get mixed up when buying noodles, you go to the local desi stores and its same old maggi noodles I tried to browse the noodle section of the local asian grocery and I thought experimenting Voila, my first pack was the tastiest noodle I have ever tried Its Korean Kimchi, its got 3 different mixes inside and the noodles are thicker than usual. The soup base with the noodle was just awesome Next time, check these out for sure 100400.jpg

EVERY packed noodles i see has a non-vegetarian component to it, which is a pity because they are so easy to make and quite tasty to eat. I am still stuck with the maggie noodles packet that i get from the closest Indian store.

EVERY packed noodles i see has a non-vegetarian component to it' date=' which is a pity because they are so easy to make and quite tasty to eat. I am still stuck with the maggie noodles packet that i get from the closest Indian store.[/quote'] yes, they pretty much all have some meat component or the other in the soup base. you can of course buy them and use your own spice/soup base (curry powder + garam masala + ...whatever else you can come up with). prolly won't be as good, but you can make it suit your taste with the right combination.

yes' date=' they pretty much all have some meat component or the other in the soup base. you can of course buy them and use your own spice/soup base (curry powder + garam masala + ...whatever else you can come up with). prolly won't be as good, but you can make it suit your taste with the right combination.[/quote'] Which is what i do many times. But it quite doesnt sound right to have noodles cooked with garam masala and sambar powder etc. :D

EVERY packed noodles i see has a non-vegetarian component to it' date=' which is a pity because they are so easy to make and quite tasty to eat. I am still stuck with the maggie noodles packet that i get from the closest Indian store.[/quote'] buy this masala... it will be useful in many dishes :D KicthenKing.JPG

EVERY packed noodles i see has a non-vegetarian component to it' date=' which is a pity because they are so easy to make and quite tasty to eat. I am still stuck with the maggie noodles packet that i get from the closest Indian store.[/quote'] Not all of them do...if you read the ingredients very carefully, a lot of the Kimchi and this one Maruchan Ramen Soy flavor (blue colored packet) one doesnt have any meat in the base or anything...pure veg...

Not all of them do...if you read the ingredients very carefully' date=' a lot of the Kimchi and this one Maruchan Ramen Soy flavor (blue colored packet) one doesnt have any meat in the base or anything...pure veg...[/quote'] Are the ones you are referring to come in cup form ? or are they in packet form , so we have to boil them ? I would be grateful to anyone who can introduce me to a cup veggie noodles.

Are the ones you are referring to come in cup form ? or are they in packet form , so we have to boil them ? I would be grateful to anyone who can introduce me to a cup veggie noodles.
The second pic i posted...Faldo Kimchi Noodles...that is a cup style one which is pure veg...and so spicy!