West Indies A tour of India, 2013

Chandan

for tests? im not sure. i think dhoni runs the whole thing by himself. i remember rat trying to give him tips and dhoni said let me handle things my way :hysterical:
I remember Kohli taking over when Dhoni went somewhere for an over or two v Aus
i read a couple of articles that indicated that selection commitee wanted to make Pujara captain so im not too sure whats true. :dontknow:
I'm not sure either.Don't think split captaincy will work for us. If they are looking to make Pujara captain,they should first make him VC and groom under Dhoni.No one plays A matches for that
I'm not sure either.Don't think split captaincy will work for us. If they are looking to make Pujara captain,they should first make him VC and groom under Dhoni.No one plays A matches for that
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130911/sports-cricket/article/cheteshwar-pujara-being-groomed-test-captaincy http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/SPO-is-cheteshwar-pujara-being-groomed-as-test-captain-4312366-NOR.html these are two i read some time ago.
They are purely speculative.They don't even have 'sources' saying it is the case:giggle: Anyway,its ridicolous that he hasn't led Saurashtra.
Even Kulkarni can be a good bowler for SA conditions. I will prefer him over Shami.
our selectors are wasting a decent bowling talent. He is already 26 I think. He should have been selected last year when he said he is more fitter and bowling at 135 plus consistently.
our selectors are wasting a decent bowling talent. He is already 26 I think. He should have been selected last year when he said he is more fitter and bowling at 135 plus consistently.
the biggest waste has been pankaj singh. if he was persisted with the way pishant has been, he would have done wonders by now