West Indies A tour of India, 2013

Chandan

Zak looks hungry to play. He deserves a chance.
He also looks pretty hungry at the buffet table. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Last time he was fit before the Australian tour, we were going all gaga over him and how he would be wery wery good. Albeit he didn't have much support but he was ineffective especially if you take sitting ducks like marsh and hughes out.
He also looks pretty hungry at the buffet table. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Last time he was fit before the Australian tour' date=' we were going all gaga over him and how he would be wery wery good. Albeit he didn't have much support but he was ineffective especially if you take sitting ducks like marsh and hughes out.[/quote'] Our inexperience in bowling has shown in our 0-8 results. Ishant, Ashwin and all those new comers who came into the side struggled and couldn't help us win anything away from home. Hence, it's vital for Zaheer to be there even though he does get enough support. He has been our best bowliner in last 8 years regardless of him not completing test series because of injuries. I would still have him over any other bowler. Remember none of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who I am big fan of or any other palyer shave bowled enough in INternational test cricket. If it's there any bowler who is going to be my first choice bowler, it will be Zaheer Khan over any other bowler in India right now. I would start with Zaheer, Bhuvneshwar, Umesh with Ashwin.
Ishant is hardly a new comer. somebody like him should have been the real "leader of the pack". Only thing is that he is **** and somebody should have taken over a long time ago. Give a debut to Pandey or even Shami but no ishant.
New comer when he came what I meant to say. All those new comers when they came, never did much overseas. Zaheer would/should be our first choice seamer without a thought.
Yes. I think there is a lot of good thought in giving Pandey or Shami a long run in the Test team. I think Kulkarni would also be a reasonable pick.
+1 The selections under Sandeep Patil have been pretty good and hopefully they continue this way and drop Ishant from Tests.