We will lose this series 5-1!!!

You beat me to it as well :D Absolutely, if you think about it right from winning the toss to many other umpiring things, we got lucky. We played decent, but we got lucky as well. Aussies also made some mistakes, but they wont repeat the same crappy wide bowling in next match. 1-5.

You beat me to it as well :D Absolutely, if you think about it right from winning the toss to many other umpiring things, we got lucky. We played decent, but we got lucky as well. Aussies also made some mistakes, but they wont repeat the same crappy wide bowling in next match. 1-5.
The rub of the green went aussies way in the hyderabad match. I think there were couple of close calls coupled with a missed run out chance. Edges landed safe. And we were on track in the chase despite the early loss of wickets. So dont expect the gap to widen a lot. The indian players are performing too
Its not as easy to do a dandaroy. Prematch prediction is the easy part of it. The postmatch poo-potpourri diet is where dandaroy distinguishes himself.:hysterical:
Hahaha..True..But credit to the man Danda..he doesnt hide when he sh*t hits the ceiling :two_thumbs_up: