Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

Tanisha in fishing wall - "Big boss ji' date= mai Arman ko Jannat bulana chahti hu" Chew*** :mad: Does she even realize what impression she is giving to the viewers :headshake: Poor Andy. Feeling very bad for him. :((
They are almost like a married couple. Abusive husband loser biwi combo

Arman kholi har kisi ko chetawni deta rahta hay, ****ing annoying man :mad: .... who the hell is he ??? a flop hero ... thats it ... :dontknow: and these 4 (arman,tanisha,kamiya,pratushya) thinks that they are final four .... :hysterical: i dont think kamiya and pratushya can make into the final fours ... :om: Asif is useless har waqt sab ki sunta rahta hay ... :headshake: in yesterday episode Andy was pissing in his pants .... :hehe: yaha har kisi ko ghar jana hay tu Bigg Boss may kia karnay aay thay .... :dontknow: kabhi kushal tu kabhi gauhar tu kabhi arman ..... :mad: kushal and gauhar are bad actors , cant act like a romantic couple .... :cantstop:

lol andy :rofl: Armaan fizool mein Asif ko chamka raha hai. Asif has established himself as a whipping boy right next to Andy. Uska kya jata hai, Asif jhoot bole save kare na kare. Udhar hai kya? Usko apna game khelna hai. "Abey mujhe out kyon kiya?" :hehe: And the best part is about lying whose name he took when Armaan himself was the ******* who lied to Anita about saving her in the nominations.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW kushal kitna senti rotulu type bf loserrrr
bachcha hai. Can't belive gauhar has to explain why they have to stop these guys teasing them about being close.
Tanisha is so annoyingggggggggg armaan ki deewani, chaep aurat
Maybe Tanisha maze le rahi hai. :hmmm:
really feeling bad for asif :(
Andy ne bhi usse chup kara diya. :hehe:

"bol buddhe!" - Tanisha has to be added to Quotes of This Season list by DK. Armaan doesn't understand what's happening. Pratyusha, Kamya and Tanisha are around Armaan because they think he makes them a strong group and gives them an edge because they thought nobody will want to piss him off. But captain's nomination mein their group got sidelined. Then they were sulking for a bit under blankets and Armaan tried to make Asif the bottom guy by talking **** about him. Tab se the three of them have started taking his trip. :hehe:

Rotten Rajput: This one looks like she is here on rural quota. You don't see her much, but suddenly there is a lot of unkempt hair moving around and you figure that Rotten is doing the rounds. In the nights, its not the hair, but the Dabur Lal Dant manjan wala moti jaise daant, that grab your attention. Sangram Singh: This one is from sports quota. He tried rural quota but Rotten had already taken that one. He tries very hard to fit in. I feel he missed Kushti and cosying up with Payal Rohatgi in that order but deprive him more and he will end up choosing Andy for both the reasons. Apurva Agnihotri & Shilpa Saklani: He who looks like his wife and she who looks like her husband want us to know how much they are in love. Aji, bas parso shaadi huyi thi, kal pagphere aur bas aaj hum Bigg Boss mein aa gaye! Isi liye, hum actually aisa pyar jataate hai jaise ki hum cross border lovers hai! Jaanu, baby, mwah mwah! Pratusha Banerji: Main bechari! Mere paas daily soap nahi hai! Balikavadhu chhodo, ek Lifebuoy wala bhi soap nahi hai! Aur main kab nahau? Kamya Punjabi bina pooch ke kooch nahi kar sakti! Ek vamp ki sounding board hoon na main! Kamya Punjabi: Main aur mere 36 chashme! Aur meri paar ki nazar, Nirma Super! Main toh aise behave karti hoon jaise bhi 3 mahiney ki Bigg Boss ki script bank likh ke aayi hoon! Miss I know it all! Bas bechari matt bulana! Armaan Kohli: Papa launched him. Oops, baap ka naam nahi lena hai? Theek hai. Film maker launched him. Relaunched him. Re-relaunched him. But then how much no? 17 flops! In a row! Jacky Bhagnani and Mimoh ke ghar mein iski badi wali photo hai, jiski pooja wo karte hai! In the house, Armaan has finally found an audience who cannot escape his 'Qahar'. Tanisha: Sunoh bhai Uday Chopra, you think you were the worst choice I made? I shall prove you wrong. Niki Bakshi, fat unsexy, full on *****y, just not happening! Kajol didi, I have found myself someone, who is older than Ajay jijaji! Aisa pehli baar hua hai, 34-35 saalon mein! Anita Advani: Rotary Club of Bigg Boss! Glad she left. I thought give her some more time and she will say, achha aaj kitty Gauhar ke yahaan karte hai, maine chholay bhigo ke rakhe hai. Bas cooker pe chadhaane hai. Andy: Ab yeh hai heera! No malice! Jo hai, saamne hai! Aisa hona chahiye contestant. While everyone else plays it like a game, he doesn't. And it will be sad if he goes out man! But its so much fun when he makes a nasty comment! Sarcasm mein, I should take some lessons from him!!! Gauahar and Kushal: Deepak Patangey, phool aur bhawrey! Ek bina Bismillah boley kaam nahi karti, dusra, aisa lagta hai, jaise abhi chheenk dega, par nahi cheenkhta! Naak mein sneeze atki wala expression, and 'aaj brush karneka mood nahi hai' wala face. Kal jab roya, ki mujhe ghar jana hai, I am missing my family, I thought, bass yaar ek baar chheenkh de, phir jaa jahaan jana hai. Bismillah! Bless you bolne ko milega! Asif: What were they thinking? Kya super model? Kya hot quotient? He cant converse in Hindi so he keeps away. And with that 'Yeh main kahaan hoon' expresssion face, I am convinced he has some gastro problem. He keeps away so that they don't figure a fart happening. And then he asks for 5 kilos of fish! Haan bhai, bass, banaa le macher jhol! Tu zyada nahi tikega!

What does it mean when Salman said yesterday to Armaan and Tanisha - "There are 85+ cameras in the house' date= so be careful" What have they done?? :nervous:
They dont show a lot of romance between Tanisha and Armaan' date=' I think its probably because of Tanisha's family.[/quote'] :omg: I think they have done something wrong .... :ohmy: