Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

>>>>Andy ... the worst player of the show... trying to be funny but annoying as hell... some psycho problems he have ... using women's private stuffs on Live Tv ... Take this Andy .. Jyotishji ne nahi kaha tha....isme naari bhi hai.....or something like that.:winky:
yes ... :haha:

So someone standing upto relentless verbal bullying is actually the wrong one? Kushal is nothing but a pathetic' date=' homophobic bully. They way he was bullying Vivek was shameful to say the least. We in India have no sense of how much painful verbal assault and bullying can be, much more than a push or a slap. Every year in India so many youngsters commit suicide after facing bullies like Kushal. A push or a slap is nothing compared to the pain of what Kushal is doing can be. You couls see this in the way Vivek burst into tears. Kushal is someone who targets weak people and bullies them.[/quote'] I agree that what he did wasnt good but what have others done in the past, from Dolly Bindra to Armaan, didnt these people cross all limits ?

I think what a lot of people forgetting here is that Bigg Boss house is open for at least 14-16 hours in a day.. but they show only 1 hour worth of video so lot of things get edited.. and producers and stack holders show only those things that they want to show..

Kausal bibi is leaving along with Gauhar. :woot: Tanisha ki tou nikal padi. Ab ek ke baad ek BB ni nikal denge tou Tanisha will become default winner. It will be interesting now to watch Kamya and Pratty suck up to Armaan and Tanisha once again. Both were with AT when their star was rising, then shifted swiftly to Gauhar and Kausal bibi's side and now with them evicted these two may just start their own power center. Andy should be back as a wildcard entry. Woh badle ki aag mein lautke ayega. :rofl:

Is this the worst Bigg Boss season ever ???? :hmmm: almost everyone is psycho in the house .... Arman (budha) ... trying to be Dada ji of everyone ... koi un say ochi awaz may baat na karay... cant control the anger... Arman ji take this... :finger: Andy ... the worst player of the show... trying to be funny but annoying as hell... some psycho problems he have ... using women's private stuffs on Live Tv ... Take this Andy ... :finger: Kushal ... dumbest person on the show... cant control the tongue and cant use the brain ... Gauhar .... Clever player but stupid to support Kushal ... Pratyusha ... Over-Kaanfident.. Salman (Host) ... I dont think he deserves to be the host for next season ....
What did he do?

Kushal evicted.. ok .. but why Gauhar ??? :hmmm: Kushal hit/touch Andy not Gauhar .... Why he didnt evict Tanisha ??? Where are the Rules .... :dontknow: Bigg Boss is Bias ... :sad: Bigg Boss's Security guards looks like jokers ... :hehe:
BB was right.:winky: Kushal and tanisha were warned once and told another offence and they are out. This was kushal's second offence. :--D But tanisha has not done anything after the warning.

What did he do?
Took out Gauhars lingerie and made crude comments on them. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2
Did they show it? I think BB stopped him .
Yup he was doing something with her Private Stuffs so BB stopped him, but they didnt show it on Tv Episode.

Took out Gauhars lingerie and made crude comments on them. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2
Yup he was doing something with her Private Stuffs so BB stopped him' date=' but they didnt show it on Tv Episode.[/quote'] That's terrible. He should have been punished for that. Are they not given a code of conduct there? And cheeeeeeeeeeeee!! Who wears someone else's chaddi? :omg: