Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

Asif PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE thoda muhphatt bano yaar armaan duffer tumhe idher se duher phenkta rehta hai :facepalm: and tmrw episode mein whyy is asif also staying up with tanisha and armaan?? kyun chaat rahe ho :headshake: itna volunteer karke gaya tha ab spine spine kya kar raha hai budha :beee:

@dc I'm finding him very irritating as well as Kushal, Asif and Andy for various reasons. bb knew that Armaan, bada rakhwala bana fir raha tha ladkiyon ka, would end up inside the pinjra. Once inside he realized he got screwed big time. :rofl: masterstroke. Kushal is a dumbass. he doesn't realize who his friends are. When Gauhar is telling him the right way to go about it he doesn't see it. Andy is beginning to piss me off. he's playing a kid. Asif ki phat rahi hai.

Pratyusha/Andy are irritating now. Gossip queens Armaan thought he was invincible. Now he's in a cage. Ps if you have spine problems, why go in the cage in the first place? Nautanki saala..... Tanisha is theek thaak. She looks better than kajol... But that's not saying much :phehehe: Kushal and gauhar have successfully roped Elli in their camp while Asif the tharki has communication problems which don't help his cause. I feel sad for ratan because unnecessarily she got nominated by Kamya. Shilpa is a full on rotlu with Apoorva holding her pallu the whole time. :laugh: Sangram is basically invisible. Elli remains the number one reason I watch this show :love:

Pratyusha/Andy are irritating now. Gossip queens Armaan thought he was invincible. Now he's in a cage. Ps if you have spine problems, why go in the cage in the first place? Nautanki saala..... Tanisha is theek thaak. She looks better than kajol... But that's not saying much :phehehe:
Yup, especially so in this pic: Tanisha.jpg

Arman sat for 12 hours and gave up just when he was about to be called out. :hysterical:
Havent seen today's episode it was funny that he once again behaved like a total idiot. When I was 18, a friend of mine introduced me to this "bhaiya" who was probably in his late 20s. he would tell us stories about how he knows people and how smart he is bla bla bla .. we would listen as he would buy booze for us and let us eat at a restaurant on his account. He would keep saying "Bada bhai hoon". Even as a 18 yr old i knew ke sab uska bana rahay hain and Armaan reminds me of the same guy but he is also an ass-hole and maybe not as dumb as the guy I knew.