Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

So people from good families shouldnt go into Biggboss?Huh?Kyun chepogiri is necessary in the house?
If people come to a show like this...they shouldn't expect to be treated differently because they come from a filmi family.Or bank on the bully host to take their side and shut others up. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The new guy already acts so creepy....creep trying to make a Khan Khan connection. The girl Candy is an ex roadie......she looked much better without those silly bangs. They make her look like booby darling. Andy's super hero act.....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sunny, stop your regionalism Tanisha is a bengali so I get the connection :whack: but she is a biatch and Armaan and her have said so much crap that nothing matters. Armaan the chutia says the meanest things and like a retard then says sorry and then takes a u turn in the next 15 mins. Either Salman should discipline all or STFU
Haaaiiiiii. Regionalism?Kisi bhi female pe gang up karke usse insult karna is wrong.Armaan said a lot of things to Kamya and then had the guts to go and hold her feet and beg for forgiveness.And this cheapo Kushal got played by Gauhar and went hammer and tongs on Tanisha.At least Tanisha worked in films what has that Tandon done?One side role in a daily soap and he is talking about people's aukaat?LOL.
If people come to a show like this...they shouldn't expect to be treated differently because they come from a filmi family.Or bank on the bully host to take their side and shut others up. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The new guy already acts so creepy....creep trying to make a Khan Khan connection. The girl Candy is an ex roadie......she looked much better without those silly bangs. They make her look like booby darling. Andy's super hero act.....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I dont think anyone is asking to be treated differently but everyone can ask to be treated with respect. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

Haaaiiiiii. Regionalism?Kisi bhi female pe gang up karke usse insult karna is wrong.Armaan said a lot of things to Kamya and then had the guts to go and hold her feet and beg for forgiveness.And this cheapo Kushal got played by Gauhar and went hammer and tongs on Tanisha.At least Tanisha worked in films what has that Tandon done?One side role in a daily soap and he is talking about people's aukaat?LOL. I dont think anyone is asking to be treated differently but everyone can ask to be treated with respect. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2
Abbey Chal, armaan gi abuses and threatens everybody and then says sorry at times and then does a U turn. As for Tanisha. She is velli but I guess u have a thing for her :icflove:

Abbey Chal' date=' armaan gi abuses and threatens everybody and then says sorry at times and then does a U turn. As for Tanisha. She is velli but I guess u have a thing for her :icflove:[/quote'] Kahan chalun?Which lady did Armaan threaten?Kamya?and the he apologised.Tanisha velli hai to Kushal kya hai?Gauhar kya hai? I have a thing for her?Bakwaas sochne ki aadat gayi nahi.Keh raha hun afeeem khana chhod de. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

How can Bigg Boss say that kay "Daal (Tanisha) to end tak nahi gale gi" ??? did he really wana say that he already decided himself who will stay and who will go ??? So its mean Public Votes doesnt count ??? He clearly said it on TV .... Bigg Boss is so bias .... :sad: Gauhar is very very clever , she will go till the end .... she is equal to Aarman in cleverness... Kushal nay Andy ki baja de aaj Tanisha ko nominate karnay wali baat per ... :hehe: ... Aandy was confused what to answer ... :hehe: Pratuysha to Aandy : "[Male Voice] You Shut Up.... Shut Up... You Shut Up.... [/Male Voice]" .... :hysterical:

Salman is definitely biased towards Tanisha. According to Salman, it's normal for a contestant to push other contestant (especially if a female push a male housemate). Wondering how Salman would have reacted if Kushal would have pushed and touched Tanisha's private part intentionally. If Pooja Mishra can be ousted for the same reason (for pushing Siddharth), why not Tanisha ? Just because Tanisha is from film industry and sis in law of Salman's good friend Ajay Devgan ? Also I believe there is a serious manipulation of voting, is there a way AAM Janta can find out the number of votes each nominated contestants receive on weekly basis ? Can we file an RTI ? Salman is a crap and the worst ever host I have ever seen.

Guys do you think Salman's outburst towards Kushal is fair?

A lot of editing must have happened in 'Salman was going after Kushal' sequence BTW.. Both Tanisha and Kushal are bad contestants.. Kushal is a big baby.. and Tanisha is trying to stay above rest but paying the price for sticking with Armaan.. My take on contestants.. Armaan: Hot tempered.. .but still descent guy with guts to say sorry, realizing that linking with Tanisha is a liability.. Tanisha: Getting special priviledge, wilts under pressure Kamiya: She'll stick up if anything wrong is going.. Gauhar: Good player.. plays the game with right spirit.. awesome dancer Appu: another good player... got a lot of patience Kushal: Wors of all... Nerve to come out of box in 3 mins but was first one to pour things on others.. quitter... only bullies weak but runs away if someone tough comes at him.. Pratyusha: Tries to stay with Bigger group.. no individuality Andy: One of the better contestants.. says what he feels like Sangram: Hillarious to hear him.. good descent guy Salman - What a wuss of a host....