Selfish Vs Selfless batsmen in Indian team

here we go again ..... dont have the guts or face to name players (Never mind facts and stand thru a cross-questioning session ) but since its a free world and spewing away to hearts content are not questioned .... so yeah why not keep taking pot shots ....
Bheembai, Its hard to take truths that are shown as crystal clear. You still see it clear as mud. Isnt it? If you think the player you worship fall under second category go prove it!:two_thumbs_up:
That's a sad comment sriram...I hope you don't mean it!
No , its not like i want that to happen. I really sad for Rahul. He almost seems a bit inconsequential nowadays. The last one-dayer was the final nail in the coffin. Yuvraj came at no.3 , Dhoni at no.4 and Dravid relegated to no.5. Lets hope he makes a match-winning contribution in this series.
No , its not like i want that to happen. I really sad for Rahul. He almost seems a bit inconsequential nowadays. The last one-dayer was the final nail in the coffin. Yuvraj came at no.3 , Dhoni at no.4 and Dravid relegated to no.5. Lets hope he makes a match-winning contribution in this series.
He also seems indifferent. It "looks" like he does not care :eyedance:
he will... when we will be chasing big total and he will stand his ground..
not only tht.. he seems very un-interested... he looks like hes on the field for the sake of it... i know hes quit the captaincy.. but tht doesnt mean tht ur not wanted in the team.. i dont see the same level of intensity frm dravid as i see frm sachin or ganguly.. I dont know what happnd.. prolly hes still mad at someone .. mebe vengi...
He also seems indifferent. It "looks" like he does not care :eyedance:
not only tht.. he seems very un-interested... he looks like hes on the field for the sake of it... i know hes quit the captaincy.. but tht doesnt mean tht ur not wanted in the team.. i dont see the same level of intensity frm dravid as i see frm sachin or ganguly.. I dont know what happnd.. prolly hes still mad at someone .. mebe vengi...
Come on guys , that is unfair. Dravid is a 110% cricketer. Dont get too carried away by his body language. I cant wait to see the sight of " The Wall". walking into the crease with India at 15/1, absolutely stone-walling the bowling for the first hour , unleashing his classic cover drives and flicks through mid-wicket , scoring a century and setting up a huge Indian total in the upcoming series. Mark my words , that will happen. Form is temporary , class is permanent. :two_thumbs_up:

I don't think so...pepsi. I think he is just keeping away to let dhoni feel comfortable. He was dhoni's captain for most of dhoni's time in the national team . And it is possible that he is deeply disappointed in his form and notbeing able to help in the team cause....

I don't think so...pepsi. I think he is just keeping away to let dhoni feel comfortable. He was dhoni's captain for most of dhoni's time in the national team . And it is possible that he is deeply disappointed in his form and notbeing able to help in the team cause....
yeah i hope ur rite.. well i have a very high regard for him after he quit his captaincy.. though I personally wanted him to quit but never tot he wud do tht... if everything goes by his body language on the filed, his ODI retirement is not very farrrrr.. dont be surprised if he retires.. for i have a slight hunch tht he mite do tht soon
Aint going to happen on my watch Zubin ... Iam about to put an end to this nonsense ... as I dont like this board going down the same route as the old dump ... where people got away scott free by draging our cricketers names into the mud just because they didnt like them. Its one thing to make objective criticism quite another to look for excuses every single day to indulge in mudslinging.
If abuse is not involved , I don't see why you should have a problem with Head coach. Granted , his posts sounds like broken old record sometimes, but you and others can ignore it . It's not like he is starting 100 threads every other day. Aren't you guilty of the very charge who level against the old dump if you want to censure overtly?