Ishwar Pandey Thread

shami' date='[b']shukla and suyal
Unless we see them bowl in a FC match, I would reserve comments on their speeds. In IPL, even Unadkat, Mithun, Aravind and Vinay hit 140. Also both of them have lost their FC spots in their Ranji teams, perhaps an indicator that they are still raw and need to play a lot more.
Unless we see them bowl in a FC match, I would reserve comments on their speeds. In IPL, even Unadkat, Mithun, Aravind and Vinay hits 140. Also both of them have lose their FC spots in their Ranji teams, perhaps an indicator that they are still raw and need to play a lot more.
never said they are very good i even wrote in this same thread that i will take pandey over them in tests even aaron but they specially shukla are quick enough and can easily hit 140 i am sure its not like he hit 140 with effort ball his effort ball was much quicker
never said they are very good i even wrote in this same thread that i will take pandey over them in tests even aaron but they specially shukla are quick enough and can easily hit 140 i am sure its not like he hit 140 with effort ball his effort ball was much quicker
Shukla had a very high variation in his speed sometimes bowling 128-129 kph with his normal action. To me he looks like a 135 kph bowler in FC cricket currently, same with Suyal. Thats a good enough speed if you are skilled enough and can continuously bowl around that with consistency. Both will be a little quicker as they play more given their strong physique (though both need to get a litle more leaner in the upper body)
Shukla had a very high variation in his speed sometimes bowling 128-129 kph with his normal action. To me he looks like a 135 kph bowler in FC cricket currently, same with Suyal. Thats a good enough speed if you are skilled enough and can continuously bowl around that with consistency. Both will be a little quicker as they play more given their strong physique (though both need to get a litle more leaner in the upper body)
from what i saw shukla can become as quick as yadav with little more effort in training so not sure about 135k maybe in fc cricket on pattas they bowl at this pace so its normal but they are certainly 140k bowlers ..
from what i saw shukla can become as quick as yadav with little more effort in training so not sure about 135k maybe in fc cricket on pattas they bowl at this pace so its normal but they are certainly 140k bowlers ..
Anyone bowling 140 kph in our domestic cricket would be picking truckloads of wickets given that most batsmen get exposed even at the pace of 136-137 kph.
Anyone bowling 140 kph in our domestic cricket would be picking truckloads of wickets given that most batsmen get exposed even at the pace of 136-137 kph.
suyal has picked wickets but has other problems while shukla too seem to not perform well anyway bowling faster does not means wickets will come on pattas without other skills some guys cannot pick wickets in longer formats anyway and shukla should concentrate on shorter formats where he has chance while suyal has chance in long run if he gets fitter

Not sure about suyal and shukla, need to see them more. They have pace yes but not a lot else at moment it seems. Ones to keep an eye on for defo though. A tours etc etc AAron and Yadav have seen plenty off. These guys are fast wih skills. Need to be in the team and backed for long period Shammi, aaron and yadav would be idea seamers. Frankly if backed and used well would be very potent

Unless we see them bowl in a FC match, I would reserve comments on their speeds. In IPL, even Unadkat, Mithun, Aravind and Vinay hit 140. Also both of them have lost their FC spots in their Ranji teams, perhaps an indicator that they are still raw and need to play a lot more.
Suyal was as quick as yadav if not quicker in the challengers.

Suyal and Shukla have looked quicker than the other pacers bowling in the 130s. They are not tall, so it is not like the extra bounce is looking like pace. Suyal has very good FC tecord too. I am not sure his exclusion from the Ranji team is due to cricketing reasons alone. There is too much politics in our domestic cricket.