Gambit

Am I the only one who thinks..[Poll Added]  

1. 1.

• Adda
    • Gully Chaat
    • It's just not cricket
    • Coffee House
    • Canteen

You would have noticed ladies and gentleman , that not a single engineer/IT guy has made a worthwhile suggestion. All the best/most interesting names have come from non-tech people. Gaurav is right. Engineers are boring , non-creative people. :D

You would have noticed ladies and gentleman , not a single engineer/IT guy has made a worthwhile suggestion. All the best/most interesting names have come from non-tech people. Gaurav is right. Engineers are boring , non-creative people. :D
And what about MBA folks? Are they even more boring and noncreative, except that they dont realize it and make a fool of themselves :P I maybe one of those some day, fully qualified for that :D

And what about MBA folks? Are they even more boring and noncreative, except that they dont realize it and make a fool of themselves :P I maybe one of those some day, fully qualified for that :D
MBAs/Wannabe MBAs have decided to use their creativity for more worthwhile purposes. You wanna do MBA too ? Hi-fi !!!

It shoudn't even have been a choice in the first place' date=' especially if we respect non-hindi speaking/understanding posters.[/quote'] Pointless exercise then. No one is going to agree on anything no matter what the choices. You guys settle it amongst yourself or General Discussions it stays.

Yeah, we have so many southies on this forum; not all of them have perfect command over the Hindi language and they aren't familiar with the various colliquialisms and slang terms. Ravi, for instance, wouldn't have a clue what the word "adda" means. This is why the name change must be handled delicately in order to ensure that cultural differences and varying points of view are accounted for. So if we do want to have a name change, it should pertain to a concept which is universally accepted all over the forum - something which everyone can relate to in some way or the other. All the more reason why you should change the name of the forum to the "Predator_05 Appreciation Society". Add this option to the poll, please.