Is it all over for Dravid?

Why Kaif jf? He has been given enough chances...he just doesn't have it in him.... He can't better what is has done till now. I would rather try some one new...atleast there we can hope.....
Yes kaif has his own flaws but he is head strong. Never afraid to take a few hits and very rarely will you see him drop his shoulders. I haven't seen badrinath or tiwari bat but if Dravid does say bye to ODI till we are sure of who will replace dravid i would consider Kaif. I am not comparing the two batsman cause kaif is nowhere close to dravid i am suggesting a replacement.
Dravid fans are right behind him. Just like him...his fans are classy and don't feel the need to scream and shout to defend him . He has class ...he will come back ..We support him today and the day he decides to leave...we will respect his decision.
Of course not, you're expert at shouting at others when they have a bad time.

I am not saying he should be dropped but he should take a break from ODIs for a month or two. and come back strong... The way he played one of his innings in England.... like 70 main 90...was prolific...He is still a force...so dropping him is out of question. RD will go when he has to. He wont wait for others to say that....But he should be consistently given opportunity to come 1 down and play steady innings.... Yuv, Dhoni and Uthuu should only concentrate on quick scoring.. None of them are capable of consolidating. I think, GG and someone else will have to take over that role. Being opener and 1 down, they have to be hitters and consolidators together..

No it is not all over for Dravid but he needs to be dropped, if only for this series. His performance is real bad, he has had ample rest(hence can't complain of enough cricket), is not leading the team(so cant complain of skippership pressure) etc. Either he is having a bad form currently or Aussies have sorted him out. Let him rest and gain his form in nets and not in the middle.

No it is not all over for Dravid but he needs to be dropped, if only for this series. His performance is real bad, he has had ample rest(hence can't complain of enough cricket), is not leading the team(so cant complain of skippership pressure) etc. Either he is having a bad form currently or Aussies have sorted him out. Let him rest and gain his form in nets and not in the middle.
to be frank.. i am sensing he will announce some sort of retirement.. either partial or full retirement .. he will announce it before pak series to end his ODI career .. soo pak series will be his last... dravid has just too much self respect.... and he will put country ahead..
to be frank.. i am sensing he will announce some sort of retirement.. either partial or full retirement ..
I wouldnt be surprised if he did. And to tell you the truth it would be a good choice. I would much rather have Dravid go out on top than limp around like another Sachin. Plus truth be told Dravid is gonna be pushed off LOI(and 20/20) anyway. So he gets to play Test cricket only. Not sure if he would be motivated enough. That all said if anyone can prove us wrong, it is Rahul Dravid so watch out Veer. xxx