Lets Try to Forget the Loss

kabira

we lost ODI badly and I see lot of ppl shouting "drop ganguly" drop dravid.. only way to get back our sanity..I am startin this competition on behalf of ICFan. The winner will get to start match thread for first ODI between Ind v/s Pak. So here is it Guess 1) how many overs it will take SA to knock over Pakistan tomorrow? 2) How many will Inzi score?

we lost ODI badly and I see lot of ppl shouting "drop ganguly" drop dravid.. only way to get back our sanity..I am startin this competition on behalf of ICFan. The winner will get to start match thread for first ODI between Ind v/s Pak. So here is it Guess 1) how many overs it will take SA to knock over Pakistan tomorrow? 2) How many will Inzi score?
not if the winner is MM :P

HC, the only thing better than one fineleg is two finelegs. The lady, will leave it as an assignment for you :P Very easy, actually - you will get the answer within 2-3 tries. PS: HC - I support you, save team india, drop ganguly...i believe that will help and drop the other two as next steps :thumbs_up: (short term losses yes, but long term we will emerge stronger)

HC' date=' [b']the only thing better than one fineleg is two finelegs. The lady, will leave it as an assignment for you :P Very easy, actually - you will get the answer within 2-3 tries. PS: HC - I support you, save team india, drop ganguly...i believe that will help and drop the other two as next steps :thumbs_up: (short term losses yes, but long term we will emerge stronger)
Not just the legs finey, the whole package is flavourful! :thumbs_up:
Zubin' date=' Yeah as you see I'm hitting her or all over her but first I need to find out who she is? Can you shed some light to remove this darkness?[/quote'] Finey, you need to make that image bigger if possible, or atleast the face. It is Bipasha.