ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

AS VVS pointed out Rohit once he gets a start he needs to make it count the 20's and 30's won't be that good he has been there for 7 years now still he is not someone you can rely on who if you are in a pressure situation can win the game for you same goes for Rahane he is a good player but he just looks nervous out there maybe the big finale thing got to him.

I am disappointed with where dhawan,rohit,rahane have ended up. they should have done more I do expect dhawan to make the step ups necessary.rahane has to show better confidence and more imagination.rohit has to increase his level and give better returns. not good enough I hope uthappa gets on the radar and show he has finally come of age. wild cards tiwary and manish pandey can also grab the opportunities if the incumbents do not step up I have more confidence in raina now

:clap: :clap: moar insults and name calling for Yuvraj plz....
this wasn't a World Cup:winky: when he did play a World Cup, he was Man of the Tournament.
And then you go onto insult MS at every given opportunity for 0-8 after he's led India to Wcup and CT win :giggle:
And then you go onto insult MS at every given opportunity for 0-8 after he's led India to Wcup and CT win :giggle:
go check my posts - I don't insult or do name calling. I've been asking for Dhoni to be dropped from the test team for a while and thats justified because he has not performed in Test for many years and under him our Test team has not won a single test outside the subcontinent in more than 3 years.

Guys go easy on fans also. Match happened today. Give some avenue to them to vent. THey also deserve it. They make up the sport. Pelting stones at his house, abusing publicly at his face not on. But making jokes about his game, is definitely on. Not a single cricketer has escaped that. Yuvraj is no exception.

30 odd in t20s is ok
if you want to play international cricket for over 10+ years, you have to prove yourself a matchwinner...period that the level expected of elite sportsmen...you are not there to be ok...but to be brilliant and compete against the best I hope kohli loses his form or takes a rest....these other guys are proving annoying under achievers
before chemotherapy' date=' he's weak now. take for example the ball he got out too today. the old yuvi would have smacked it for six, this one just cannot do anything. time to retire or face more embarassment. its his choice[/quote'] Yep, old Yuvi shot would have sailed over the boundary. Cancer is a terrible disease, its treatment even more terrible, it takes lot of years to recover fully. Yuvraj is still weak by his standards. Time to retire or if he has any more fight left, come back after a while.
Yep' date=' old Yuvi shot would have sailed over the boundary. Cancer is a terrible disease, its treatment even more terrible, it takes lot of years to recover fully. Yuvraj is still weak by his standards. Time to retire or if he has any more fight left, come back after a while.[/quote'] Yea he is not just a power hitter. Also he relies a lot more on timing than power surprisingly. His timing is gone, Hie power has become useless.