Change in Moderators

Dhondy

Boss (Bheembhai) and Dhondy have decided that they want to voluntarily step down from moderator duties and let the other founder members do the job. We'll still pull our weight in taking this message board forward, and make ourselves heard if the occasion so demands, but henceforth, we shall exist only as ordinary posters. We believe this will allow us to post in a more liberated manner, speak without fear or favour, and avoid accusations of misuse of the previleges that our status as founders of this wonderful forum granted us by default. We have requested Varun to remove our previleges.

Dhondy & Bheem have stepped down, because they felt that they couldnt post with the freedom of an individual poster, without being reminded by the forummers, of their mod status and responsibilities. The regulars here would understand. While we appreciate your nominations, we are not looking for replacements at this point. Who knows, they may even revert their decisions on further thought. So please dont continue this thread any further. This is just an FYI thread, with an occasional exception for any qns that you may have.

Though I am very much new here' date=' out of my experience I suggest they must continue as mods...two junior mods can be appointed...the senior mods have to train the new mods, slowly and swiftly...the transition may take place...as this is most esteem and busy place...say what![/quote'] funny post rahul