Death special: How does it feel to die?

Gambit

Some people are nervous wrecks during the flight take off/landing. They keep shifting their positons or glancing out of the window. I did have some altitude sickness initially , but now its all gone !
I just sleep...dont even get up for takeoff or landing.

Man' date=' some passengers behave like weirdos on flights, especially during turbulence. I remember on one of my flights, this old lady sitting beside me asked me to [i']hold her hand when the plane started shaking immediately after take-off. So being the nice guy that i am, i obliged. 5 minutes later i tried to pull my hand free but the old hag wouldn't let me. She said she was extremely nervous, but that didn't stop her from putting a kung-fu death grip on my hand. I spent the next 20 minutes trying to tell her that the odds of being killed in a plane crash are smaller than being killed by a bee-sting (or some bullsh*t like that) and then she finally let me go. God, i hate people.
:haha:

Hope you never get to sit next to me on a plane....I have multiple problems with flying....:D
As long as you aren't; 1) an old person 2) a little kid or 3) a lard @ss, i won't have a problem sitting next to you. Old people and kids are annoying as hell - if it were up to me, they would be chucked into the conveyor belt along with all the other suitcases. Put them in cages or something in the cargo storage Lard @sses...well, they should just be banned from flying. Or alternatively, they should be forced to buy two seats instead of 1 so that their fat @sses don't discomfort the regular sized people sitting next to them

Predator.......arrey baba..I am none of that but I have seen the best lose patience with me....:D My ears hurt...I spend the entire time trying to pop them....gulping down water..chewing gum....fidgeting around and ....I get that sick feeling in the stomach .........Even I wouldn't like to travel with myself.:pray:

As long as you aren't; 1) an old person 2) a little kid or 3) a lard @ss, i won't have a problem sitting next to you. Old people and kids are annoying as hell - if it were up to me, they would be chucked into the conveyor belt along with all the other suitcases. Put them in cages or something in the cargo storage Lard @sses...well, they should just be banned from flying. Or alternatively, they should be forced to buy two seats instead of 1 so that their fat @sses don't discomfort the regular sized people sitting next to them
pred.. u got lot of anger inside you.. :cantstop: aint nice for your health buddy..

Predator.......arrey baba..I am none of that but I have seen the best lose patience with me....:D My ears hurt...I spend the entire time trying to pop them....gulping down water..chewing gum....fidgeting around and ....I get that sick feeling in the stomach .........Even I wouldn't like to travel with myself.:pray:
My ears get all jammed up.. i hate that sensation. The air-hostess comes around , asks me something, i cant hear what she says.. So i assume she has asked me " Any drinks". I say " Coke".. Again she says something, again i cant hear. Once more , i assume she is asking " normal or diet" . I answer " Diet coke" . She walks away , i heave a sigh of relief. :D

My ears get all jammed up.. i hate that sensation. The air-hostess comes around , asks me something, i cant hear what she says.. So i assume she has asked me " Any drinks". I say " Coke".. Again she says something, again i cant hear. Once more , i assume she is asking " normal or diet" . I answer " Diet coke" . She walks away , i heave a sigh of relief. :D
So nice to meet someone like me..............:D

I don't want to be tortured to death. Any other way bring it on! :martini_shaken: I better leave a message for god incase he cuts my tongue just before he throws the book at me. So the message for god is- " Screw you and I am your daddy beyatch" :hysterical:

I want to die with India playing pakistan in a 50 over world cup final with pakistan chasing..I would want to die at the exactly the moment pakistan needs 2runs off 1 ball with one wicket in hand and the bowler having delivered the ball woth the batsman just about positioning himslef to hit a stroke .in other words eeringly similar circumstances to the T20 final...:D