Death special: How does it feel to die?

Gambit

I want to die with India playing pakistan in a 50 over world cup final with pakistan chasing..I would want to die at the exactly the moment pakistan needs 2runs off 1 ball with one wicket in hand and the bowler having delivered the ball woth the batsman just about positioning himslef to hit a stroke .in other words eeringly similar circumstances to the T20 final...:D
Sorry mate, that aint gonna happen. The pak batsman would have choked the previous ball , spooned a catch to short fine-leg and we would have won the match by then.:D

I want to die with India playing pakistan in a 50 over world cup final with pakistan chasing..I would want to die at the exactly the moment pakistan needs 2runs off 1 ball with one wicket in hand and the bowler having delivered the ball woth the batsman just about positioning himslef to hit a stroke .in other words eeringly similar circumstances to the T20 final...:D
That's when I go for the shower. I guess we all have our own ways of handling things. :D

You will die realizing that the evil, selfish and money-hungry cricketers fixed the match?

Despite huge numbers of death every day in this world people just go on planning long terms. Not knowing when the death is going to hit them people are always on their merry way thinking way ahead. Only death is permanent and to go on without a thought about it on a daily basis planning away for several years ahead is extraordinary.

Despite huge numbers of death every day in this world people just go on planning long terms. Not knowing when the death is going to hit them people are always on their merry way thinking way ahead. Only death is permanent and to go on without a thought about it on a daily basis planning away for several years ahead is extraordinary.
Were you reading Kafka last night, Ravi?:wink_smile:

Were you reading Kafka last night' date=' Ravi?:wink_smile:[/quote'] Nope Shwetabh, never read Kafka for that matter. I was going through my retirement investment plans last night with an insurance company and was wondering why we plan that far ahead. Still you got to do what you got to.

Nope Shwetabh' date=' never read Kafka for that matter. I was going through my retirement investment plans last night with an insurance company and was wondering why we plan that far ahead. Still you got to do what you got to.[/quote'] If you enjoy dark literature, pick up a Kafka. Really good. There is a collection of short stories of his - really good read. But I can imagine working through insurance plans can be equally dark as reading Kafka. I wonder many times WTF are we insuring ourselves against. Health, life, auto, car, even damned laptops have insurance these days. The cynic in me keeps on saying the more the number of insurance policies I have the less faith I have in society.

If you enjoy dark literature' date=' pick up a Kafka. Really good. There is a collection of short stories of his - really good read. But I can imagine working through insurance plans can be equally dark as reading Kafka. I wonder many times WTF are we insuring ourselves against. Health, life, auto, car, even damned laptops have insurance these days. The cynic in me keeps on saying the more the number of insurance policies I have the less faith I have in society.[/quote'] Absolutely agree with that but despite that we won't go without insurances do we? No wonder insurance companies never are under loss. Thanks for suggestion, I'll try Kafka.

Absolutely agree with that but despite that we won't go without insurances do we? No wonder insurance companies never are under loss. Thanks for suggestion' date=' I'll try Kafka.[/quote'] No we don't and when I get in those philosiphical moods I get mighty pi$$ed at carrying so many insurances. BTW, here is the Kafka short story collection I was talking about : d7544310fca0fb5546c6a010._AA240_.L.jpg

As long as you aren't; 1) an old person 2) a little kid or 3) a lard @ss, i won't have a problem sitting next to you. Old people and kids are annoying as hell - if it were up to me, they would be chucked into the conveyor belt along with all the other suitcases. Put them in cages or something in the cargo storage Lard @sses...well, they should just be banned from flying. Or alternatively, they should be forced to buy two seats instead of 1 so that their fat @sses don't discomfort the regular sized people sitting next to them
:two_thumbs_up: I am eating so can't type but I have been stuck with people who had MAJOR BO :confused_smile: It really fks up your trip!

:two_thumbs_up: I am eating so can't type but I have been stuck with people who had MAJOR BO :confused_smile: It really fks up your trip!
BO makes my blood boil :confused_smile:. Why can't they just use some aftershave (usually it is a male but unfortunately I have had female next to me who stank the place up). I could have given my aftershave to her but she refused.